"Boulogne" Top 5 Page for this destination Boulogne-sur-Mer by grayfo
Boulogne-sur-Mer Travel Guide: 104 reviews and 369 photos
Boulogne is a picturesque cobbled town with a 13th century castle overlooking the harbour. The town has more than its fair share of authentic Norman character, combining sand, seafood and a ramparted medieval quarter.
The Ville Basse part of the town, largely rebuilt after heavy allied bombing, is good for shopping and strolling along the quaysides, where fishing boats can be seen unloading their catch.
The Palais de Justice were built in 1852. There are two statues on the front of the building: these are of Charlemagne... more travel advice
grayfo's Related Pages
Boulogne-sur-Mer Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Boulogne: an international town"
- "Boulogne: a good place for a taste of France"
- "Waterworld - Nausicaa"
- "Our day trip to France !"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Boulogne-sur-Mer
- Hotels in Boulogne-sur-Mer
- Transportation in Boulogne-sur-Mer
- Nightlife in Boulogne-sur-Mer
- Restaurants in Boulogne-sur-Mer
- Shopping in Boulogne-sur-Mer
- Warnings and Dangers in Boulogne-sur-Mer
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Boulogne-sur-Mer
- 3 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (39)
Have you been to Boulogne-sur-Mer?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Boulogne-sur-Mer
Photos in Boulogne-sur-MerSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Barcelona Intro, 38 reviews, 67 photos, 2 travelogues
- Chicago Intro, 23 reviews, 63 photos, 6 travelogues
- Brugge Intro, 37 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Royal Leamington Spa Intro, 34 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues
- Budapest Intro, 30 reviews, 51 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cardiff Intro, 32 reviews, 43 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wichita Intro, 24 reviews, 50 photos, 3 travelogues
- Kos Intro, 16 reviews, 46 photos, 5 travelogues
- Marostica Intro, 22 reviews, 35 photos, 2 travelogues
- Stratford-upon-Avon Intro, 20 reviews, 32 photos, 3 travelogues