Collioure Things to Do Tips by grayfo Top 5 Page for this destination
Collioure Things to Do: 26 reviews and 60 photos
Fort St Elme sits five hundred feet above the eastern arm of the bay. Beautifully and sympathetically lit at night, it is visible from several miles away. It’s aim was to protect the town from any Spanish invasion.
Our Lady of the Angels - Old Postcard
The church Our Lady of the Angels (Église Notre-Dame des Anges), in Collioure , was built between 1684 and 1691 following the destruction ordered by Vauban in 1672 of the old church St. Marie located at the centre of the city.
The church is of southernmost Gothic style with single nave. The dome of the bell-tower, so characteristic, was added only in 1810 and is the ancient lighthouse of the old port.
Address: 66190 Collioure
Directions: Overlooking the port.
More Reviews (6)
grayfo's Related Pages
Collioure Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Collioure -Jewel of the Vermeille Coast"
- "Collioure ... un site ravissant et unique !"
- " Collioure "
- "Collioure - Art and the ocean"
- "The Bay...of Collioure"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Collioure
- Hotels in Collioure
- Transportation in Collioure
- Restaurants in Collioure
- Shopping in Collioure
- Warnings and Dangers in Collioure
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Collioure
- 8 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (57)
Have you been to Collioure?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Collioure
Top 10 Pages
- Barcelona Intro, 38 reviews, 67 photos, 2 travelogues
- Chicago Intro, 23 reviews, 63 photos, 6 travelogues
- Brugge Intro, 37 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Royal Leamington Spa Intro, 35 reviews, 50 photos, 2 travelogues
- Budapest Intro, 30 reviews, 51 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cardiff Intro, 32 reviews, 43 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wichita Intro, 24 reviews, 50 photos, 3 travelogues
- Kos Intro, 16 reviews, 46 photos, 5 travelogues
- Marostica Intro, 22 reviews, 35 photos, 2 travelogues
- Stratford-upon-Avon Intro, 21 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues