"Fougères" Top 5 Page for this destination Fougères by grayfo
Fougères Travel Guide: 43 reviews and 101 photos
The historic Breton town of Fougères, home to the largest medieval castle in Europe that dominates the town with its ring of defensive towers and strong walls. Fougères is also a good place to explore, with its half-timbered houses and the grand old church of Saint-Sulpice, built in the fifteenth century in typical gothic style.
People who live in or who come from Fougères are called Fougerais
Tourist Office that welcomes over 35,000 visitors per year that is a good source of maps and tourist information. Also... more travel advice
Fougeres castle was built in the 10th century, rebuilt in stone in the 12th, strengthened with granite in the 13th, and... more travel advice
grayfo's Related Pages
Fougères Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "BEAUTIFUL FOUGERES"
- "Medieval Fougeres"
- "Fougeres Has a Fine Fortress-Castle (Chateau)"
- "Medieval town"
- "Chateau de Fougeres"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Fougères
- Hotels in Fougères
- Transportation in Fougères
- Restaurants in Fougères
- Shopping in Fougères
- Warnings and Dangers in Fougères
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Fougères
- 4 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (40)
Have you been to Fougères?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fougères
Top 10 Pages
- Barcelona Intro, 38 reviews, 67 photos, 2 travelogues
- Chicago Intro, 23 reviews, 63 photos, 6 travelogues
- Brugge Intro, 37 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Royal Leamington Spa Intro, 34 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues
- Budapest Intro, 30 reviews, 51 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cardiff Intro, 32 reviews, 43 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wichita Intro, 24 reviews, 50 photos, 3 travelogues
- Kos Intro, 16 reviews, 46 photos, 5 travelogues
- Marostica Intro, 22 reviews, 35 photos, 2 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 13 reviews, 38 photos, 3 travelogues