My Favorite Pages

Travel Map

Personal Pages (1)

Minceta's Profile Photo
Minceta May 30, 2016 at 4:29 AM

Thank you very, very much, dear Graham! Please excuse-me for not having answered you earlier, but last week I was with my husband out of Belgrade from Sunday until Friday, so that I did not visit this site. I spent my birthday on the beautiful mountain of Kopaonik.

arzauk's Profile Photo
arzauk May 9, 2016 at 1:53 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'One day around Warwick?'. I agree, Leamington is a quaint little town, go there often when I'm around --mostly to do errands, but it's nice to stroll about :)

hopang's Profile Photo
hopang Dec 4, 2015 at 7:04 AM

Hi Graham, Thanks for your birthday greetings. We celebrated our birthday at panoramic Cappadocia in Turkey. This is the first time we celebrated our blrthday outside our country of residence (i.e. Malaysia and Sweden). We just came back from our rather fabulous and wonderful one week's vacation only yesterday. We thoroughly enjoyed the food at those fantastic hotels in Turkey - so quite a lot of photographs and videos to be uploaded soon. ~ho & pang

CEP1863's Profile Photo
CEP1863 Nov 18, 2015 at 12:50 PM

Hi Graham, thank you for your kind wishes.

ranger49's Profile Photo
ranger49 Nov 11, 2015 at 6:44 AM

Hello Graham - thanks for your Greetings - the trouble with those 365 days is that they go much faster now than they ever used to:)

chattygirl7491's Profile Photo
chattygirl7491 Nov 10, 2015 at 11:38 AM

Thanks for accepting my friend request .. I will enjoy seeing your adventures

elgar22's Profile Photo
elgar22 Nov 9, 2015 at 3:58 PM

Hello, I hope you had a great birthday. o some extra celebrating now.

tina4smart's Profile Photo
tina4smart Oct 9, 2015 at 5:55 AM

I know it's late but .....Happy Belated Birthday!

evaanna's Profile Photo
evaanna Sep 21, 2015 at 8:16 AM

Many Happy Returns, Graham! I know it's rather late but I was celebrating my birthday in Scotland, with hardly any access to the net. Hope your birthday was just as great. :)

• grayfo's Profile Photo
    grayfo Sep 21, 2015 at 8:35 AM

My birthday was great Ewa, although I am going to Barcelona next week to celebrate it properly

• evaanna's Profile Photo
    evaanna Sep 21, 2015 at 10:02 AM

Enjoy yourself!

Minceta's Profile Photo
Minceta Sep 21, 2015 at 4:44 AM

Hi, Graham! With some delay, I would hereby like to wish you a VEERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND ALL THE BEST! I hope that you spent a great day, surrounded by the people that you love most.

• grayfo's Profile Photo
    grayfo Sep 21, 2015 at 4:54 AM

Thanks Jasmina, I did indeed spend the evening with my family

• Minceta's Profile Photo
    Minceta Sep 21, 2015 at 5:23 AM

OK, great! For me, the nicest way to spend my birthdays is either surrounded by the people that I love most or somewhere outside of Belgrade.