"kilma wha???" Kilmacow by HyperMKIV
Kilmacow Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 2 photos
most of my freinds think i'm joking when i tell them i went to kilmacow. a friend's good freind lives there so i went to visit them. i spent the night on their farm and it was a really cool experience. i found his whole family so friendly. i hard the hardest time understanding his father and older brother though. their irish accents were so different and i had to get used to it a bit.
i can't remember if mooncoin was part of kilmacow or the other way around. anyway, here's a sign for my friends that think i'm full of sh!t and making this stuff up... heh...
- Pros:VERY friendly people
- Cons:not a tourist spot...
- In a nutshell:great place to visit if you know people there...
HyperMKIV's Related Pages
Badges & Stats in Kilmacow
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Kilmacow?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kilmacow
Photos in KilmacowSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Singapore Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Tianjin Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Seoul 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Beijing Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Dublin Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Taipei 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Kulim 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Suzhou Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Hitachi Intro, 3 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kilmacow Intro, 1 review, 2 photos