"Rural Saskatchewan" Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Saskatchewan by Karolina01

Province of Saskatchewan Travel Guide: 560 reviews and 1,277 photos

There is more than prairie here

I am planning to explore Saskatchewan and find out more about the provincial parks here. For now I can say that I just recently heard that good places to visit are the National Park of Prince Albert, the Waskesiu Lake.... I can't believe that I've never been to visit Pike Lake, and it is only 20 min. driving from Saskatoon.

• Pros:Always sunny
  • Cons:Too flat
  • Last visit to Province of Saskatchewan: Aug 2004
  • Intro Updated Aug 1, 2005

• aaaarrgh's Profile Photo
    Jul 26, 2007 at 5:34 AM

Some nice photos and interesting titbits of information! There is a town with a name similar to my surname in the south of Saskatchewan :)

• VeronicaG's Profile Photo
    Mar 28, 2007 at 6:05 PM

I had no idea that Saskatchewan was so flat! Love the pretty flowers in your picture...the berries looked good enough to eat--it's nearly dinner time and they look soooo ripe for the picking. Take care,Karolina...

• mim95's Profile Photo
    Jan 27, 2007 at 6:00 PM

Haven't been to the prairies yet...some day...thanks for the overview.

• btex's Profile Photo
    Mar 15, 2006 at 11:14 AM

thanks for the b-day greeting. nice photos. are those berries edible?

• Hmmmm's Profile Photo
    Oct 16, 2005 at 1:34 AM

One of my best friends comes from Saskatchewan. THanks to him my interest in this province has been aroused. However its kinda far from everywhere. One day. One day. A nice page here. Nice tips and beautiful photos. Cheers Aaron.

• scottishvisitor's Profile Photo
    Aug 23, 2005 at 2:46 PM

Nice page here - the prairies can be beautiful - only saw it from the air - see my transport tip in Calgary Thanks for visiting Banff

• vtveen's Profile Photo
    May 10, 2005 at 10:59 AM

Hi Karolina Wonderful intro pic !! Where did you make it ?? There is a lot to explore in SK and you will discover not only plains. Jaap

• Cruefan's Profile Photo
    May 1, 2005 at 1:54 PM

Nice page.. Sounds like a nice quiet place unlike some other places I've lived (NYC, Boston)

• Denay's Profile Photo
    Apr 18, 2005 at 5:09 PM

Love your Saskatchewan pictures! I was born and raised there and I love it as much as you!

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo
    Apr 13, 2005 at 5:09 AM

Great landscapes! I prefer to see alive cows in Canada than dead ones in the USA! Since European Union opened borders for Polish cows we have less and less them :-(

Karolina01

“Hmm, where to travel tomorrow?”

Badges & Stats in Province of Saskatchewan

Have you been to Province of Saskatchewan?

Latest Activity in Province of Saskatchewan