"Makedonka in Saskatchewan" Karolina01's Profile
I've been in Saskatoon since Dec. 2000, and after all this time I can say I love the city and this is my 3rd home after Skopje and Prilep.
I left my home town Prilep when I was 18. I moved to Skopje to study engineering, but it happened that I stayed 16 years there. Don't blame me, anyone who lives in Skopje knows why. For the others, I'll tell you, I like the theatres and the events in Skopje, such as "The performers are singing", Jazz Festival, "Skopsko Leto", etc. By the way, I've never finished the studies.
And finally, Prilep sounds like such a warm word to me. All my relatives, my family and the others who love me, and most of the people who I love, live in Prilep. In my heart Prilep is another word for love. I know that Prilep has a lot of hidden beauty. I am going home in May, I'll take my camera, and I'll show you clear 'picture' of Prilep soon.%c
NEWS OF THE MONTH:
I had a small a four days trip to Calgary. The weather was sunny and good for taking photos. Check my Calgary page.
I received a postcard from the VT-ers who attended the big Jerusalem meeting. Thank you to all, I am sorry I didn't make to come.
I am back home from the Europe trip. Part of this trip were four small VT meetings. I met the members: Zajem in Prague, NYTim in Istanbul, mirjanamak in Prilep, and mirjana51 in Skopje.
We are leaving Saskatoon on Tuesday, 22nd of April. I have two travel note books, presents from VT. (Stephanie) I received one note book in the Toronto VT meeting, (2005) and the second one in the Vancouver VT meeting (2006). Thank you VT, I think that they'll be good for my two months trip.
We booked tickets, and our first destination in Europe will be Paris (April 22Nd). We are planning to stay there for five days, and then to go to Prague, Budapest and Vienna.
I became a Canadian!! The ceremony was on August 30Th.
My Citizenship test is going to be on July 16Th. 2007. I have to study History, Geography and Politics of Canada.
I became a member of the network company "Home and Gift Collection". The future will show if I will be a good consultant. For a start this includes going to local towns to have parties. That means I will have new pages about some local towns soon.
Larry and I got married. To see photos click HERE
Aug. 11- 20/2006:
We went to Vancouver and the Vancouver
Island, including Victoria, Nanaimo, Tofino, Uclulelet and Chemainus.
The VT meeting in Vancouver was a part of our honeymoon.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 205 Reviews
- 620 Photos
- 2 Countries
- 22 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
- Karolina01 and ani_istanbul are now friends.
- Commented on NYTim's profile page
- Uploaded a Photo to "Denver"
- created a Denver Travel Page "Denver"
updated their Profile Page "Makedonka in Saskatchewan"
- Wrote a Review A Lunch at Milestones in Calgary Restaurants
- Posted in Travel Canada Forum "Re: from calgary to vancouver"
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saskatoon Intro, 35 reviews, 81 photos, 5 travelogues
- Vancouver Intro, 9 reviews, 55 photos, 3 travelogues
- Victoria Intro, 9 reviews, 51 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prilep Intro, 15 reviews, 36 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Regina Intro, 20 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Toronto Intro, 7 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- Skopje Intro, 13 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nanaimo Intro, 10 reviews, 27 photos
- Waskesiu Lake Intro, 7 reviews, 29 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Saskatchewan Intro, 13 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Hotels
- 22145 Reviews - 53809 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3078 Reviews - 5774 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15551 Reviews - 30943 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23056 Reviews - 47246 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 11939 Reviews - 26463 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1927 Reviews - 3713 Photos
- Myrtle Beach Hotels
- 319 Reviews - 425 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8353 Reviews - 17025 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 1905 Reviews - 4447 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 325 Reviews - 885 Photos
- Toronto Hotels
- 4263 Reviews - 8768 Photos
- Melbourne Hotels
- 3341 Reviews - 7498 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2036 Reviews - 3787 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7623 Reviews - 19412 Photos
- Panama City Beach Hotels
- 193 Reviews - 288 Photos