"Corniglia" Top 5 Page for this destination Corniglia by lamentforicarus
Corniglia Travel Guide: 85 reviews and 240 photos
From a scenic hilltop location overlooking the Mediterranean Sea, the tiny village of Corniglia delights in its quite atmosphere. The Cinque Terre’s third and middle town has no direct connection to the sea, making it less visited and more rustic than its sister towns.
But Corniglia is not without its charms. This village is perhaps the best spot to view local life, from young newly weds emerging from its small church to old women peering over the pretty square below. Men tend to small vineyards on the terraced hills, picking grapes that will eventually become the famous Vino delle Cinque Terre.
Corniglia provides a look at the Cinque Terre’s subdued, low-key side. Wander through the breezy olive groves and into its colorful maze of buildings, and discover the charm of its stark beauty.
Coming Soon If walking to Corniglia on the trail from Vernazza, look for the terraced vineyards along the hillsides. It... more travel advice
From the parking lot at the top of the village, take the long and winding road indicating the direction of Manarola. The... more travel advice
lamentforicarus' Related Pages
Corniglia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Corniglia - on the Cinque Terre"
- "Perched among the vineyards"
- "The third village of the Cinque Terre...."
- "The littlest, middlest one"
- "Welcome to the Center of Cinque Terre!"
- "Quietest town in Cinque Terre"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Corniglia
- Hotels in Corniglia
- Transportation in Corniglia
- Restaurants in Corniglia
- Shopping in Corniglia
- Warnings and Dangers in Corniglia
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Corniglia
- 4 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Corniglia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Corniglia
Photos in CornigliaSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tucson Intro, 34 reviews, 42 photos, 2 travelogues
- Esperanza Intro, 11 reviews, 46 photos, 5 travelogues
- Florence Intro, 23 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 21 reviews, 26 photos
- Brugge Intro, 20 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Edinburgh Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vernazza Intro, 12 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lauterbrunnen Intro, 8 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sosúa Intro, 6 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Manarola Intro, 6 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue