"Facing the Atlantic" Selje by randhorn
Selje Travel Guide: 29 reviews and 30 photos
Yes, I actually DO feel that the small county of Selje on the north-western coast of Norway really IS my favorite place in all of Norway. I love the tranquility, the landscape, the changes in weather, the closeness to the natural elements. Absolutely recommendable!!
On the small island Selja, the ruins of a monastery from the 11th century can be visited. The monastery was founded on... more travel advice
From Bergen there are express boats to Selje twice daily (only once on weekends - in the afternoon). The boat leaves... more travel advice
randhorn's Related Pages
Selje Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Get off the beaten path... visit Selje!"
- "Welcome to Selje"
- "Facing the Atlantic"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Selje
- 4 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Selje?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Selje
Top 10 Pages
- Guayaquil Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Selje Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Elverum Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Tønsberg Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Monticchiello 1 review, 5 photos
- Cyprus Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Florence 2 reviews
- Phnom Penh 1 review, 1 photo
- Istanbul 1 review
- Hong Kong 1 review