"You'll find places like this anywhere in the world" Salinas by randhorn
Salinas Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 36 photos
If you've been to a beach resort anywhere in the world, you've more or less been to Salinas.
Basically I guess you can say I wasn't taken by this place. If you want unique travel experiences, this is not the place to visit.
But if you, like me, just want to sun-bathe, swim and relax for a day or two, you can choose to do it here. But especially in the high season (from January until Easter/April) expect to share the beach with thousands of others, since this is the most popular beach for the guayaquilenos to visit on a day off.
It's only about 2 hours by bus from Guayaquil, and the buses leave every 10-15 minutes from the Terminal Terrestre (about $3 one way). So basically you can leave early in the morning, be in Salinas before the crowds and leave in the afternoon or early evening to go back to Guayaquil. That way you also save yourself the hotel expences, since Salinas is not the cheapest place to stay.
randhorn's Related Pages
Salinas Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The "Miami of Ecuador""
- "Salinas, Ecuador"
- "Salinas, Ecuador"
- "You'll find places like this anywhere in the world"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Salinas
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Salinas?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Salinas
- updated a Salinas Travel Page "You'll find places like this anywhere in the world"
- Uploaded a Photo to "You'll find places like this anywhere in the world"
Photos in SalinasSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Guayaquil Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Selje Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Elverum Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Tønsberg Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Monticchiello 1 review, 5 photos
- Cyprus Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Florence 2 reviews
- Phnom Penh 1 review, 1 photo
- Hong Kong 1 review
- Istanbul 1 review
Latest Salinas hotel reviews
- Barcelo Colon Miramar - All Inclusive
- 51 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 26, 2013