"GOLDEN GOA - WHERE FUN NEVER SETS !" Top 5 Page for this destination Goa by vinodcia

Goa Travel Guide: 2,065 reviews and 3,938 photos

SUN, SEA, SAND & SIESTA.

Goa is a really cool place to laze around if youre looking for a break! Its beaches, Golden sands, swaying palm trees, sunset all put together is forever etched on our minds!

VILLA PORTUGUESA !

Most of Goa is still dominated by the Portuguese influence and it can be seen in the form of Old heritage Villas and churches built during their Empire!

You could find a lot of Villas esp in the coastal village side of Goa, Some still well maintanied and others in total decay and destruction.

OLD CHURCHES:- If Its a Sunday, It must be Mass!

*IF YOU FIND MY TIPS HELPFUL, PLEASE RATE THEM. I RELY ON YOUR VOTES*

NOTE: MAJORITY CREDITS GOES TO OUR ONE AND ONLY CHARMING PRINCE "EDDIE101" WHO HAS GUIDED ME IN PRESENTING THE TIPS IN A PROPER WAY AND ALSO FOR RATING....... THANKS A TON TO HIM.

• Pros:FRIENDLY LOCALS, CUTE CHICKS !
  • Cons:YOU ENCOUNTER SOME UNDESIREABLES!
  • In a nutshell:VIVA GOA ! VIVA PORTUGUESA ! LONG LIVE GOA ! LONG LIVE PORTUGAL !
  • Intro Updated Dec 4, 2004

• May 4, 2011 at 11:44 AM

Hello,Pramod here,Few days back in March 2011 i had been to GOA 9 Bar i heard a song which made me crazy.the song was a sloka which was very well remixed..can anyone pls give me that song if not pls make the best trance mix Song:shuklambaradharam(Sloka

• Mar 29, 2011 at 6:54 AM

yes i agree, pigs in goa are kept in very unsanitary conditions and you could easily get sick from pig products here. Also the way they are killed is totally inhumane and cruel, they a dogs on these tame animals and they die in fear

• Apr 29, 2010 at 5:57 AM

Anjuna Market! I wondered why my driver offered to walk with me Before we had even parked beggers were banging on the window, I was constantly followed, by kids. although I did buy a nice wooden cobra - he wanted 800r as I was leaving he asked for 200

• pravesh15's Profile Photo
    Dec 31, 2008 at 3:43 AM

its was fantastic to stay in anjuna.We choose to stay in Rodriques .. .We enjoyed a lot..

• kat-m's Profile Photo
    Oct 20, 2008 at 10:32 AM

thankyou so much we are coming in january and I will certainly take your tips on board.

• najjia's Profile Photo
    Dec 30, 2006 at 1:21 AM

i was going to goa alone but now i think its probably better to go with my hubby. thank you so much for the tips for women. it's good to know these things for my general safety when travelling to goa. thank you, vinod. :)

• nora_south_africa's Profile Photo
    Dec 17, 2006 at 6:06 AM

Thanx for helpful tips

• Karan.kumar's Profile Photo
    Nov 5, 2006 at 11:17 PM

awsome bro. i need some help in goa please e mail me at karan816@hotmail.com if u can help me regards from delhi Karan

• BubbaJones's Profile Photo
    May 9, 2006 at 7:08 PM

hey vinod great info, i am portuguese american and i will be going to punjab, india for a wedding but i have to go to Goa its i want to see where my ancestors landed, do you live in Goa? bubbajones850ii@yahoo.com i hope to hear from you

• Xenas's Profile Photo
    Oct 29, 2005 at 5:31 PM

Hi, nice pages, are you Indian or Portugese??

vinodcia

“TRAVEL, TRAVEL TILL INFINITY IN SEARCH FOR TRUE LOVE!”

Badges & Stats in Goa