"First Town South of the Brenner Pass" Vipiteno by RhineRoll
Vipiteno Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 54 photos
Vipiteno or Sterzing is a nice market town in the North of Italy, very close to the Austrian border and the famous Brenner Pass. People here in Alto Adige/South Tyrol predominantly speak German, but already are much influenced by Italian culture. I highly recommend visiting this Alpine region getting the best from both cultures and offering exceptional value for money. It's possible to get a great hotel room for around 40 € and a wonderful dinner for around 10 €.
RhineRoll's Related Pages
Vipiteno Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Pfitscher Joch - a pleasant hike"
- "Vipiteno - Best place ever visited"
- "Still in Italy but feeling like in Austria"
- "A little town"
- "First Town South of the Brenner Pass"
- "Christmas Period in Vipiteno"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vipiteno
- Hotels in Vipiteno
- Transportation in Vipiteno
- Restaurants in Vipiteno
- Shopping in Vipiteno
- Warnings and Dangers in Vipiteno
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Vipiteno
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (33)
Have you been to Vipiteno?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vipiteno
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 43 reviews, 95 photos, 4 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 29 reviews, 53 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bonn Intro, 31 reviews, 29 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isle of Skye Intro, 24 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Budapest Intro, 18 reviews, 36 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Achill Island Intro, 15 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- South Uist Intro, 16 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 10 reviews, 25 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bad Neuenahr-Ahrweiler Intro, 11 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues
- Remagen Intro, 11 reviews, 20 photos