"It seems Caribean sea water but it is a lagoon¡" Bacalar by Carguja
Bacalar Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 40 photos
Called the 7 colours lagoon. Nice place to visit, they have a old fort which today is a museum. In the way from Belize or Chetumal to cancun you will find this small town.
Carguja's Related Pages
Bacalar Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bacalar, Mexico"
- "Town of Bacalar near Chetumal"
- "Bacalar - Just a quick trip thru"
- "It seems Caribean sea water but it is a lagoon¡"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bacalar
- Hotels in Bacalar
- Transportation in Bacalar
- Restaurants in Bacalar
- Warnings and Dangers in Bacalar
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bacalar
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Bacalar?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bacalar
Top 10 Pages
- Mexico Intro, 20 photos, 5 travelogues
- Mexico City Intro, 1 review, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- Frankfurt am Main Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Denpasar Intro, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Amritsar Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Ruinas Chichén-Itzá Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Takht-e Jamshid (Persepolis) Intro, 3 reviews, 1 photo
- Top 5 Page for this destination El Sumidero Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 3 photos, 1 travelogue
- Esfahan Intro, 1 review, 2 photos