"TORONTO IS OK" Toronto by RACCOON1
Toronto Travel Guide: 4,331 reviews and 9,008 photos
Toronto is a city of liveable neighbourhoods like many other cities.
- Pros:A Multicultural City
- Cons:Sticky Hot Summers Can be Annoying
- In a nutshell:A Good Place To Live for a Big City
In the winter here is only one ferry running the one to Ward's Island . The ferry is not an ice breaker. When there are... more travel advice
If you are in Toronto on a weekend in the spring ,summer or fall and you like biking , and you have a bike , you may... more travel advice
RACCOON1's Related Pages
Toronto Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Toronto - "Yours to Discover""
- "Close To Home"
- "Andre Rieu's Magic Hits Toronto"
- "TORONTO Canada"
- "Paul2001's Big T.O. Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Toronto
- Hotels in Toronto
- Transportation in Toronto
- Nightlife in Toronto
- Restaurants in Toronto
- Shopping in Toronto
- Warnings and Dangers in Toronto
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Toronto
- 19 Reviews
- 43 Photos
- 199 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (23)
Have you been to Toronto?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Toronto
Photos in TorontoSee All Photos (43)
Top 10 Pages
- Rome Intro, 28 reviews, 68 photos
- Kyoto Intro, 15 reviews, 68 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 13 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue
- Toronto Intro, 19 reviews, 46 photos, 2 travelogues
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 29 reviews, 30 photos
- Gananoque Intro, 7 reviews, 45 photos, 5 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 12 reviews, 37 photos
- New York City Intro, 24 reviews, 21 photos
- Whistler Intro, 14 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- Takayama Intro, 7 reviews, 35 photos