"TORONTO IS OK" Toronto by RACCOON1

Toronto Travel Guide: 4,304 reviews and 8,873 photos

Toronto is a city of liveable neighbourhoods like many other cities.

• Pros:A Multicultural City
  • Cons:Sticky Hot Summers Can be Annoying
  • In a nutshell:A Good Place To Live for a Big City
  • Intro Updated Jun 19, 2012

• JessH's Profile Photo
    Oct 21, 2008 at 4:13 AM

Hello Robert & Linda, I really enjoyed reading your Toronto page. Wow, every city should have "doors open" days, what a great idea! Did you travel this past summer? I went to Scotland and absolutely loved it! Greetings / Jessica

• johngayton's Profile Photo
    Mar 26, 2006 at 5:48 AM

Hi guys, tx for restaurant tips, will be in Toronto middle of next month, what's the weather like?

• CdnJane's Profile Photo
    Oct 22, 2005 at 8:54 AM

Great Toronto tips - especially like your restaurant groupings. We must go to the same areas! Sorry that you weren't able to join us in Sept. Would've been great to meet you... still would :-)

• Karolina01's Profile Photo
    Oct 14, 2005 at 3:33 PM

Ha ha, it looks like, everybody was with a camera there.

• themajor's Profile Photo
    Jun 7, 2005 at 12:33 AM

"Toronto is ok"...can there be a better strapline? I think not! Nice tip about the open doors day. Isn't there a mad 'moving house' day somewhere in Canada too? Quebec?

• BeatChick's Profile Photo
    Jan 22, 2005 at 7:35 AM

Rivers & tributaries running thru it, ravines & nice places to jog, wild animals, nice people acknowledging you with a wave - sounds like Cincinnati!! :) I think I'd like a visit to Toronto. But Trump is crazy anyway!!

• danitsja_nl's Profile Photo
    Nov 29, 2004 at 7:52 AM

Hello Robert & Linda, Toronto looks like a nice place to live! Greetings from Holland

• cazz38's Profile Photo
    Oct 9, 2004 at 1:34 PM

Toronto looks a great place

• tpal's Profile Photo
    Sep 10, 2004 at 1:32 PM

We love Toronto and of course visit often. The Caribana is great fun. I see by your travel pages that you've missed passing thru Buffalo (LOL). Come on down ... take some pictures.

• JourneyOf1's Profile Photo
    Jul 29, 2004 at 10:33 AM

So true about the summers>>>On my first visit someone had told me This part of Canada was cool in summer. I nearly cooked from the heat when I visited that August.

RACCOON1 Lives Here!

RACCOON1

“"Little by little , one walks far."-Peruvian Proverb”

Badges & Stats in Toronto

Have you been to Toronto?

Latest Activity in Toronto