"Svenssen's Page" Svensen's Profile

Evanston,Wyoming,USA

I live in Evanston,Wyoming,USA, it is a high desert area. We have a State park here that has Buffalo and Elk in enclosures, it is next to the Bear River. In the park there is a river walkway that is great for those in wheelchairs. There are bridges along the river so you can cross to the other side where there are natural hiking trails. There is a lot of wildlife in the park you do have to watch for moose as they roam free. We are about 30 miles from the High Uinta's which is a wilderness area in the Rocky Mountains. There are a lot of activities here in the summertime,Rodeo's,Art shows and the Chili Cookoff. There is mostly skiing in the winter and Ice fishing. The state motto here is:Fresh Air,Fun and Freedom.
I've been here in Wyoming for about eleven years, I was born in Salt Lake City, Utah. I have lived in Canyon Country, California, Globe,Arizona, Burley,Idaho and for a short time in Nashville, Tennesee.
I have visited Nevada,Nebraska,Iowa,Ohio, Indiana,Illinois,Kentucky,Missouri, Kansas and Colorado.

• Intro Updated May 28, 2004

Comments

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!

Svensen

“"Remember where ever you go, there you are"”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.