"Turkey" Turkey by ChristinaC
Turkey Travel Guide: 24,855 reviews and 71,789 photos
I went to Side, in the south of Turkey with my father and sister. It was my first time in Turkey , but I never expected it to be SO hot there!! Yikes! I dont know if they have ever heard of aircondition. Usually when I travel to the Middle East, they got a/c everywhere, but not in Turkey. The bus that was driving to Side, was like an owen!
Anyway, the turkish people so nice and friendly. And once again I got some more friends, who I promised to come back soon to visit. I wouldnt mind coming back :D But I must admit that I actually thought that everything was cheaper in Turkey than Europe, but it turns out to be more expensive! Wonder how they can ever get 5 €, for a normal size ice cream!
- Pros:nice weather, lovely people
- Cons:too hot, expensive
ChristinaC's Related Pages
Turkey Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Turkey - a travell from east to west"
- "DID YOU KNOW THAT ?"
- "My Turkey - real and virtual"
- "Turkey's Magnificent Riviera"
- "Travels in Turkey"
- "Turkey: Spans Both Europe and Asia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Turkey
- Hotels in Turkey
- Transportation in Turkey
- Nightlife in Turkey
- Restaurants in Turkey
- Shopping in Turkey
- Warnings and Dangers in Turkey
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Turkey
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Turkey?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Turkey
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Qatar Intro, 34 reviews, 58 photos, 2 travelogues
- Jordan Intro, 19 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuwait Intro, 7 reviews, 11 photos
- United Kingdom Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Germany 2 reviews, 1 photo