Qatar Packing List Tips by ChristinaC Top 5 Page for this destination
Qatar What to Pack: 3 reviews and 2 photos
Photo Equipment: You do find some nice sights in Qatar, so remember your camera :)
It's always the most important thing on my packing list. Though of course it is possible to buy everything you need in Qatar...
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: If you are going to Qatar in February bring a jacket. It might be a desert country but it's cold in the evenings, and sometimes even in the day time. Most of the days I had to use my winterjacket because the wind was cold.
A raincoat wouldnt be a bad choice either, cos it does rain, even in Qatar! sometimes for 2-3 days in a row!
More Reviews (32)
- See All Al Shahania Camel Race track
- See All Shopping Mall
- See All Toyota Landcruiser
- See All Nightclub
- See All Mövenpick Tower & Suites
ChristinaC's Related Pages
Qatar Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "DOHA - Is it Boring to be there ?"
- "Qatar - There IS more than just Doha!"
- "Land Cruisers and Gold"
- "Playing Qatari Atari"
- "My First Middle East Assignment"
- "UNDER CONSTRUCTION"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Qatar
- Hotels in Qatar
- Transportation in Qatar
- Nightlife in Qatar
- Restaurants in Qatar
- Shopping in Qatar
- Warnings and Dangers in Qatar
- See All...
Explore the World
- Digos Hotels
- Rapid City Hotels
- Liaoning Sheng Hotels
- Buena Park
- Birkhadem Hotels
- Provincia del Chimborazo
- Las Galletas
Badges & Stats in Qatar
- 34 Reviews
- 58 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Qatar?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Qatar
Photos in QatarSee All Photos (58)
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Qatar Intro, 34 reviews, 58 photos, 2 travelogues
- Jordan Intro, 19 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuwait Intro, 7 reviews, 11 photos
- United Kingdom Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Germany 2 reviews, 1 photo