"Kuwait" Top 5 Page for this destination Kuwait by ChristinaC

Kuwait Travel Guide: 524 reviews and 1,346 photos

Alot of people warned me about going to Kuwait, because of its location between Saudi Arabia and Iraq... and I am so happy I didnt listen to them!!I Being in Kuwait was an experience I would never have been without!

I got to know so many people while I was in Kuwait, and I learned alot about their culture. Like many of my other trips, my trip to Kuwait was also to see the arabian horses of this lovely country!

One of the stud owners arranged it all for me, and I was going to see every arabian stud farm in the country! Living at Sheraton, getting picked up in fancy cars (Porche, BMW, Mercedes), getting to meet some of the richest people in the country, and then some of the other days I was just hanging out with "normal" people, this made me see different sides of Kuwait and its people!

• Last visit to Kuwait: Dec 2004
  • Intro Updated Jan 21, 2005

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
    Feb 20, 2008 at 8:34 PM

interesting tips and info thanks - been asked to escort a patient there this weekend so having a quick read to prepare what i can do for 24 hours!

• Jun 5, 2007 at 5:46 AM

hii, im in this club im kuwaiti, its so fun there i love the horses they are lovely hope u love it :D

• Vulindlela's Profile Photo
    Dec 30, 2006 at 3:23 PM

Great info on Kuwait. It truly is a great place! Jeremy

• fabrice's Profile Photo
    Jun 4, 2006 at 1:50 AM

I have only been to kuwait airport , I am sure it is a great experience to visit the country

• selim45's Profile Photo
    Nov 9, 2005 at 6:29 AM

wonderful page,,,congratulations........

• baronedivandastad's Profile Photo
    Jul 18, 2005 at 11:05 AM

I also loved Sheraton! I must go see those stables as well next time, you made me willing! Cheers, mac

• MissyWQ's Profile Photo
    Feb 6, 2005 at 7:29 AM

There are many "Arabs" - horses, that is in the Danish-like town of Solvang in California. Come and see.

Badges & Stats in Kuwait