"Christina's VT site" ChristinaC's Profile
Hmm I never know how to start writing on these pages, how to start and how to end?! I will try anyway :)
Most of my travels are usually to see the Arabian horse, but I do of course have time to see the countries, that I visit, as well, that is after all the beauty of travelling! To see countries, learn about different cultures, meet new people, and just to learn how the world works outside of Denmark.
I found VT a couple of years ago when I wanted to find info about hmm was it Qatar? I think it was. And I have been here since, and planning to stay here for the years to come too, so you will all be stuck with me ;)
Just got back after 2½ month in Italy, working at Arabian Inspiration with horses from Al Shaqab Stud in Qatar. A great experience, but phew I had enough of Italy for a while!
Next trip are gonna be to lovely Jordan, once again... :)
Not a question I want to answer here :) As you will get the answer on my travelpages. I do hope you will enjoy them, and I will try to update as much as the time allow me to.
I can say that the Middle East suddenly has a big place in my heart :)
Honestly I am not really a backpack traveller. I like to travel luxurious, and I love to stay at the fancy hotels (when I got the money to do so). This doesnt mean that I do not see the real country. Usually I got a local guide, mostly one of my friends who have the time to show me around to places that other tourist would not see. I like to be a part of the everyday life, to see how things work for the people who lives there.
Most of the times I stayed at my friends house, and other times I rented my own appartment, this gives some more freedom, and the possibility to throw some BBQ parties ;)
I hope that I will be leaving to Qatar in February next year. I really miss that country! I got a horse show and some friends I need to visit... they keep saying that they miss me lol
Hmm future plans huh? Well I would love to go to the Maldives, but for now it's too expensive! But wow that's what I call magic paradise islands, just beautiful! Maybe I will get a chance to see it on my honeymoon some day ;)
This is a list of some places that I would like to visit, that I havent seen yet.
It 's only very few, but what I could think of right now :)
Personal Pages (1)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 67 Reviews
- 98 Photos
- 8 Countries
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
- ChristinaC and Pakistaniguy are now friends.
- Posted in Travel California Forum "Re: From SF to LA..."
- Uploaded a Photo to "Qatar International Arabian Horse Show 2004"
- updated a Qatar Travelogue "Qatar International Arabian Horse Show 2004"
updated their Profile Page "Christina's VT site"
- Wrote a Review Al Shahania Camel Race track in Qatar Things to Do
- Commented on one of Rinjani's Dubai travel pages
PhotosSee All Photos (98)
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Qatar Intro, 34 reviews, 58 photos, 2 travelogues
- Jordan Intro, 19 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuwait Intro, 7 reviews, 11 photos
- United Kingdom Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Germany 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Paris Hotels
- 22167 Reviews - 53887 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3079 Reviews - 5774 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15524 Reviews - 30894 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23063 Reviews - 47263 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 11941 Reviews - 26475 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1928 Reviews - 3713 Photos
- Myrtle Beach Hotels
- 319 Reviews - 425 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8346 Reviews - 17012 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 1909 Reviews - 4475 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 325 Reviews - 885 Photos
- Toronto Hotels
- 4278 Reviews - 8803 Photos
- Melbourne Hotels
- 3341 Reviews - 7500 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2036 Reviews - 3787 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7638 Reviews - 19502 Photos
- Panama City Beach Hotels
- 193 Reviews - 288 Photos