"Gilleleje" Gilleleje by Sharna.
Gilleleje Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 38 photos
In the north of Sealand is the coastal town of Gilleleje. This town is holiday home central. The beaches are far more beautiful than the central and south coasts.
An old fishing village, Gilleleje boasts fresh tasty seafood on its docks and in the small shops and restaurants.
In winter it is a sleepytown, in summer its full of holiday goers with beach parties, and festivals.
Timing is everything here in Gilleleje. Wander around the streets and check out the old and new holiday homes. Th are very unique and definately worth visiting.
- Pros:Beautiful, easy to get to from CPH
Sharna.'s Related Pages
Gilleleje Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Gilleleje
- Hotels in Gilleleje
- Transportation in Gilleleje
- Restaurants in Gilleleje
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Gilleleje
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Gilleleje?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gilleleje
Photos in GillelejeSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Copenhagen Intro, 13 reviews, 10 photos
- Krakow Intro, 11 reviews, 9 photos
- Mooloolaba Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Paris Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Bali Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos
- Australia Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Savannah Intro, 6 reviews, 3 photos
- Aberdeen Intro, 7 reviews
- Caloundra Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Warsaw 3 reviews, 3 photos
No friends yet.