"Ho Chi Minh - vibrant city" Ho Chi Minh City by anoum
Ho Chi Minh City Travel Guide: 3,131 reviews and 7,263 photos
Ho Chi Minh City is definitely the more exciting and sophisticated sister city of Hanoi. It has a more modern airport and looks absolutely lovely from the air, with all the bright twinkling lights. Just as you think it looks like any other modern city, you are surprised at its uniquely Vietnamese sights.
- Pros:Cheap bus transport alternative
- Cons:Less Vietnam than Hanoi or Hue
- In a nutshell:Rather chaotic
I was actually looking for a tall pagoda with many golden Buddha statues that look over HCM but the clerk at Sapaco... more travel advice
This lodging is located in a lane that joins Co Bac Str. There are a few other hotels in the same lane. It is actually a... more travel advice
anoum's Related Pages
Ho Chi Minh City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Saigon Saigon !"
- "IMPREXXION: HO CHI MINH CITY"
- "Former Saigon"
- "Ho Chi Minh City 29/3/08 - 3/4/08"
- "Lost in Saigon!?"
- "Ho Chin Minh City, the new Saigon"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ho Chi Minh City
- Hotels in Ho Chi Minh City
- Transportation in Ho Chi Minh City
- Nightlife in Ho Chi Minh City
- Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City
- Shopping in Ho Chi Minh City
- Warnings and Dangers in Ho Chi Minh City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ho Chi Minh City
- 5 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 7 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Ho Chi Minh City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ho Chi Minh City
Photos in Ho Chi Minh CitySee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Pulau Pangkor 14 reviews, 33 photos
- Hanoi Intro, 8 reviews, 20 photos
- Taman Negara Intro, 9 reviews, 19 photos
- Pulau Jerejak Intro, 7 reviews, 19 photos
- Penang Intro, 5 reviews, 20 photos
- Hat Yai Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos
- Hue 9 reviews, 6 photos
- Kuala Lumpur 4 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Butterworth 4 reviews, 8 photos