"The other Hindu land" Bali by shobhanaj
Bali Travel Guide: 6,839 reviews and 17,634 photos
Bali is enchanting. We've been there twice - once on our first wedding anniversary and the second time on work and pleasure. i guess Hindu Indians will feel closer to it because of the similarities. It was fascinating to see stories from Indian mythology. Some of the words sounded familiar as well. And the Balinese love Indian cinema!
The Balinese are very warm and gifted people. They are laid back and each one seems to lead life at their own pace. The entire community is very artistic and that shows in their homes and arts and crafts. They are extremely traditional and are a model for preserving tradition even with outside influence. They live in harmony with nature, tradition and tourists.
Gunung Agung is Bali's tallest mountain standing at 3142 meters. It is far from Kuta and the best way to see it is to... more travel advice
The waters are very clear and there is abundant coral and fish and in very shallow water. The fish are vibrant in colour... more travel advice
shobhanaj's Related Pages
Bali Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sharing my experiences Under the Bali Sunshine"
- "Bali, A Travel to Island Of Paradise :"
- "Bali, Indonesia..."
- "Bali - Island Beauty"
- "...stranded between heaven and earth"
- "BALI Of Gods, Goddesses & Demons"
- "Bali - Home of the Gods (& mischievious monkeys)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bali
- Hotels in Bali
- Transportation in Bali
- Nightlife in Bali
- Restaurants in Bali
- Shopping in Bali
- Warnings and Dangers in Bali
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bali
- 8 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Bali?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bali
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Himachal Pradesh Intro, 29 reviews, 30 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 20 reviews, 19 photos
- India Intro, 12 reviews, 7 photos
- Mumbai Intro, 14 reviews, 4 photos
- Bali Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- State of Madhya Pradesh Intro, 5 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tuscany Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rishikesh Intro, 7 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Orchha Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Shenzhen Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos