"Beauty Unlimited" Top 5 Page for this destination State of Himachal Pradesh by shobhanaj

State of Himachal Pradesh Travel Guide: 442 reviews and 1,070 photos

The state of Himachal Pradesh is in North India. While our trip was originally to spend a few days here and then go to Ladakh, we ended up spending more days here thanks to Mother Nature. Due to heavy rain and landslides, roads were cut off and we had to change our itinerary.

Himachal is a blessed state in terms of natural beauty and prosperity. The local villages are unlike the villages in the plains. People are generally richer. One fascinating feature is that most of the state is in the Himalayas. We were spellbound and speechless for most part of the journey. Can't wait to go back there again.

• Last visit to State of Himachal Pradesh: Aug 2004
  • Intro Written Aug 29, 2004

• ashwini62's Profile Photo
    Apr 3, 2008 at 6:00 PM

Great pages and love the picture of Majestic Himalayas. Marvelous from Nepal. Have to see it from Ladakh side too.

• Trekki's Profile Photo
    Aug 12, 2007 at 1:42 AM

Marvellous :-)) Hiking in this region must be one of the best on our planet :-) Thanks for your introduction :-))

• bianchis's Profile Photo
    May 30, 2007 at 11:13 PM

I enjoyed reading your adventures,

• husain's Profile Photo
    Mar 25, 2007 at 11:12 PM

great account of your trip. the himalayas are special...

• alza's Profile Photo
    Mar 26, 2006 at 8:43 PM

I can feel your happiness at travelling in your beloved India. Thank you for helping me begin to know a country that always bewildered me.

• Dec 31, 2004 at 9:03 AM

Great pages!!! Thanks for sharing! Happy new year and greets from FLorida =0) Priscila

• Vija_v's Profile Photo
    Dec 30, 2004 at 12:58 AM

Thanx for the nice tips in ur Himachal Pradesh page! I hope to get till there as well. :) Happy New Year! :) Vija

• Oct 10, 2004 at 2:16 AM

I really enjoy your descriptions and all of your 'off the beaten path' tips. Most people stick with Must See Activities, and it is nice to read about something different.

• radz's Profile Photo
    Aug 29, 2004 at 5:27 AM

Interesting page,Nice pic.Seems really adventures camping trip.

shobhanaj

“When was the last time you did something for the first time”

Badges & Stats in State of Himachal Pradesh

Have you been to State of Himachal Pradesh?