"The Konkan Coast" Ratnagiri by shobhanaj
Ratnagiri Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 101 photos
This part of India does not even feature in the Lonely Planet. Which is great in a way as it remains virginal. We have discovered some of the nicest people in the villages and towns, not to mention the food. This entire region is steeped in history with some of the most unique forts found - built in the sea. A few hundred years old, these forts are a marvel since they are fairly far away from the shore.
A little village on the Konkan coast. The food is the best part about this place - a must must try is the Sol Kadi. And... more travel advice
shobhanaj's Related Pages
Ratnagiri Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Konkan Coast"
- "Ratnagiri - my second home..."
- "SAPPHIRE ON THE ARABIAN SEA"
- "Ganpatiphule - beautiful Beach in Maharashtra"
- "Excellent Beach State"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ratnagiri
- Hotels in Ratnagiri
- Transportation in Ratnagiri
- Warnings and Dangers in Ratnagiri
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Ratnagiri
- 3 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Ratnagiri?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ratnagiri
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Himachal Pradesh Intro, 29 reviews, 30 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 20 reviews, 19 photos
- India Intro, 12 reviews, 7 photos
- Mumbai Intro, 14 reviews, 4 photos
- Bali Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- State of Madhya Pradesh Intro, 5 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tuscany Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rishikesh Intro, 7 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Orchha Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Shenzhen Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos