"The love of our lives - India" shobhanaj's Profile
We are a husband and wife team who love almost all the things associated with travelling. We've been fortunate enough to travel to some of the places our hearts have desired to see all over the world. But somewhere at the back of our minds we always knew that we wanted to discover and seek this beautiful country called India. As Ram says, he spent the first 25 years dying to leave the country and now wants to spend the next 25 discovering each and every corner and nuance of India. He did manage to leave for five years and take me along with him for three of those. But our hearts never left India.
It has been over a year since we moved back to India. And what a wonderful time it has been!! It feels like we never left the country in the first place. We began our quest to seek out this country and discover every aspect we can in this lifetime. And so our travel company Soulitudes was born. Everyday we discover new facets to this country and its people. There is so much poverty here, yet there is so much happiness. It leaves you wondering what is it that keeps India alive. Part of the answer would have to be in its 5000 year old history and philosophy. India has been through tumultous times many times. Yet it has survived - the reason being it includes anybody and everybody. India is like a sponge - keeps absorbing from whoever who comes to her and adopts them as her own.
I could go on and on about India. So please come visit this enchanting country, and discover yourself why and how India is the way it is. We'd be happy to come along with you and see India through your eyes and you could see India through our eyes.
Personal Pages (1)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 119 Reviews
- 124 Photos
- 6 Countries
- 7 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
- shobhanaj and dsantosh are now friends.
- Uploaded a Photo to "The love of our lives - India"
updated their Profile Page "The love of our lives - India"
- Posted in Travel India Forum "RE: RE: Elephants and Tigers"
- Commented on Vija_v's profile page
- updated a State of Madhya Pradesh Travel Page "Bandhavgarh National Park"
- Wrote a Review You never know what you may get to see in Tuscany Off The Beaten Path
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Himachal Pradesh Intro, 29 reviews, 30 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 20 reviews, 19 photos
- India Intro, 12 reviews, 7 photos
- Mumbai Intro, 14 reviews, 4 photos
- Bali Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- State of Madhya Pradesh Intro, 5 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tuscany Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rishikesh Intro, 7 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Orchha Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Shenzhen Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos