"Santa Ana the city of my childhood in the O.C." Santa Ana by Luisanna

Santa Ana Travel Guide: 44 reviews and 135 photos

Great city with unforgetable memories

Indeed I have great memories growing up in SA, back then a town with everything you needed. In fact other towns relied on SA for many of the professional services. Now SA has gone through growing pains. I consider this town the heart of the Orange empire. Growing up there was many fields of orange blosoms, gosh they smelled so good when you came near them. I could sit here and still remember the smell one of those unforgetable memories. I am lucky to have grown up in this wonderful city.

Everything has changed now but I still enjoy this city as much as I did in my childhood years.

It's so hard to put down what you have taken for granted all these years because it's just here.

• Cons:Too too many people
  • In a nutshell:LOVE IT
  • Intro Updated Feb 1, 2005

• Naomi7777777's Profile Photo
    Aug 1, 2005 at 7:39 AM

thank you for your birthday wishes:-) nice photoes&essay!

• Michael_D's Profile Photo
    Mar 29, 2005 at 4:02 PM

Si por favor,,necessitamos MAs de Santa Ana. ..;-)regards...Michael;-)

• Confucius's Profile Photo
    Mar 24, 2005 at 3:00 AM

There's no place like home. "Dorothy, please meet your party at the Jewel Court fountain"

• Feb 8, 2005 at 8:36 AM

Where are your tips on South Coast Plaza, my favorite shopping mall, my home away from home? I know it's actually in Costa Mesa, but who cares about a little dividing line on Sunflower Blvd? :)

• JLBG's Profile Photo
    Feb 1, 2005 at 1:11 PM

I agree, it is a nice start and I hope to see more from you !

• Mind&Soul_Travels's Profile Photo
    Feb 1, 2005 at 12:51 PM

Nice start! But i want more Luisa........ :-) Let me know when it is ready! Ciao! Stefano

Luisanna

“What if????”

Badges & Stats in Santa Ana

Have you been to Santa Ana?

Latest Activity in Santa Ana