"This is one of my travel goals for this year" Luisanna's Profile

Mexico Lindo ay voy

Thanks for taking the

time to stop by, I have not done as

much travel as some of you, but

here is my small collection of photos

of places, which have left me

unforgettable memories. So please

come in and leave me a comment or

two

Granada

Alhambra

THE JOURNEY BEGINS...Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -- Mark Twain

Madrid

Almuduena

ABOUT TRAVELERS
Don't tell me how educated you are, tell me how much you have traveled." ? Mohammed

Portugal

Monisterio de Jeronimos

We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open." -- Jawaharal Nehru

Mexico City

El Angel

TRAVEL TRUISMS
No one realizes how beautiful it is to travel until he comes home and rests his head on his old, familiar pillow." -- Lin Yutang

Tulum

Carribean Waters

TRAVEL ADVICE
Let your memory be your travel bag." -- Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Cabo San Lucas

To the Sea of Cortez

WHAT IS TRAVEL?
One?s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things." ?- Henry Miller

• Intro Updated Aug 31, 2006

Personal Pages (1)

• KennyB's Profile Photo
    Nov 1, 2013 at 8:23 AM

Happy Belated Birthday !

• Apr 11, 2009 at 10:43 AM

Your goals look great! You may also check out http://www.GoalsOnTrack.com, a very nicely built web app designed for tracking goals and todo lists, and has time tracking. It's clear, focused, easy to navigate, worth a try.

• lina112's Profile Photo
    Sep 2, 2006 at 11:51 AM

Happy Birthday Luisa, have a sweet day. Lina

• roamingpaddy's Profile Photo
    Sep 2, 2006 at 9:01 AM

Luisa, i love your profile pic :-) wishing you a very happy birthday from Ireland.

• mary2u99's Profile Photo
    Sep 2, 2006 at 12:23 AM

Happy Birthday to you. Hope you have a fabulous day :-)

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Sep 1, 2006 at 7:23 PM

Greetings from Chicago. I'm here wishing you a most lovely birthday filled with good times, good food, good friends, and good travel the rest of the year.

• Justin_goa's Profile Photo
    Jan 22, 2006 at 10:50 PM

hi Greetings from Goa, India!! May this new year bring you lots of happiness and journeys! cheers!

• ncfg's Profile Photo
    Jan 3, 2006 at 11:54 AM

Thanks Luisa :) Wishing you a great 2006 with lots of travels. Nat

• Sharon's Profile Photo
    Jan 3, 2006 at 11:20 AM

Thanks you !! Happy New year to you and yours as well. Its not our holidays season so it as regular times for me but i hope you had a great time :-) Lets hope for a great year to us all :-)

• spanishguy's Profile Photo
    Dec 21, 2005 at 8:05 AM

Hi Luisa! Thank you very much for greet me at my birthday! By the way it's time to wish you merry Christmas and a happy new year! I hope you'll enjoy with the ones you love.

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!