Naran Shopping Tips by besal Top 5 Page for this destination
Naran Shopping: 2 reviews and 2 photos
Majority of the shops sell basic necessity items or are small time cabins/restaurants. However there are shops that carry local/traditional handicrafts such as shawls, clothes, artifacts, wood work, etc.
Ground rule: Always haggle...never pay the price being asked.
More Reviews (24)
- See All Jeep Hire
- See All For going the distance
- See All Bees whack
- See All Kaghan's life line
- How many days are you going to spend?
besal's Related Pages
Naran Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "An Unforgettable Vacation In Kaghan (Kagan) Valley"
- "The valley of lovely lakes and amaizing landscapes"
- "Kaghan Valley"
- "The Paradise on earth"
- "A FAIRY TALE PLACE IN PAKISTAN.."
- "Welcome to my Naran page. Have a nice stay!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Naran
- Hotels in Naran
- Transportation in Naran
- Nightlife in Naran
- Restaurants in Naran
- Shopping in Naran
- Warnings and Dangers in Naran
- See All...
Explore the World
- Töre Hotels
- Santiago de Compostela Hotels
- Cimindi-hilir Hotels
- Ban Thale Noi Hotels
Badges & Stats in Naran
- 25 Reviews
- 24 Photos
- 12 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Naran?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Naran
Photos in NaranSee All Photos (24)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Karachi Intro, 76 reviews, 307 photos, 3 travelogues
- Thatta Intro, 20 reviews, 80 photos, 5 travelogues
- Taxila Intro, 16 reviews, 45 photos
- Khewra Intro, 16 reviews, 41 photos
- Gwadar Intro, 11 reviews, 46 photos
- Kirthar Range Intro, 12 reviews, 45 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Islamabad Intro, 11 reviews, 42 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Naran Intro, 25 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hunza Intro, 12 reviews, 35 photos
- Muzaffarabad Intro, 10 reviews, 37 photos