Naran Local Custom Tips by besal Top 5 Page for this destination
Naran Local Customs: 2 reviews and 1 photos
The locals of Kaghan valley are predominantly Gujars, who are peaceful people. They know that their survival depends exclusively upon a good tourist season...as this valley is open for 3-4 months only. They are also nomads when in the summer time they take their herds from the lower valley to the higher alpine region, and stay their for months. Before the onset of winter, they make their journey south to sell the now expanded herd.
Gujars are friendlier and open minded, and will go out of their way to make your stay a pleasant one.
More Reviews (24)
- See All Jeep Hire
- See All For going the distance
- See All Bees whack
- See All Kaghan's life line
- How many days are you going to spend?
besal's Related Pages
Naran Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "An Unforgettable Vacation In Kaghan (Kagan) Valley"
- "The valley of lovely lakes and amaizing landscapes"
- "Kaghan Valley"
- "The Paradise on earth"
- "A FAIRY TALE PLACE IN PAKISTAN.."
- "Welcome to my Naran page. Have a nice stay!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Naran
- Hotels in Naran
- Transportation in Naran
- Nightlife in Naran
- Restaurants in Naran
- Shopping in Naran
- Warnings and Dangers in Naran
- See All...
Explore the World
- Monrovia Hotels
- Claytor Lake State Park Hotels
- Pejaten Hotels
- Alghero Hotels
- Northern Ireland
- Rottnest Island
Badges & Stats in Naran
- 25 Reviews
- 24 Photos
- 12 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Naran?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Naran
Photos in NaranSee All Photos (24)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Karachi Intro, 76 reviews, 307 photos, 3 travelogues
- Thatta Intro, 20 reviews, 80 photos, 5 travelogues
- Taxila Intro, 16 reviews, 45 photos
- Khewra Intro, 16 reviews, 41 photos
- Gwadar Intro, 11 reviews, 46 photos
- Kirthar Range Intro, 12 reviews, 45 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Islamabad Intro, 11 reviews, 42 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Naran Intro, 25 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hunza Intro, 12 reviews, 35 photos
- Muzaffarabad Intro, 10 reviews, 37 photos