"Over the Edge!" besal's Profile

Me better half?

Yes I am the worst half - Doctor! Now most people know why I do not eat apples. And by the way, can someone answer my querry?.Why do Doctors work is called PRACTICE. When do they stop practicing on patients and get down to business?

Now I have to watch what I eat and drink...and no more excercising my lungs (smoking).

My daughter Flying the plane

On a return flight from Islamabad last year, my daughter wanted to see the cockpit. On visiting the cockpit, the captain of the plane was very generous and allowed my daughter to sit on his seat and feel the controls. Moments will live for ever.

To know how you can also get this feeling on your next visit to Karachi, see my tip in things to do - Fly The Plane

My 15 Minutes of Fame

Yup, I got couple of photos published in The Wall Street Journal's PURSUIT section on Sept 1, 2007. The picture on the left was used on the cover page, and the article, about Pakistan's Unlikely Hot Spot - Coco's Den, used a night picture of the outside facade of the building. You can read the article here. The photo used is titled Coco's (3rd photo in the article).

They found the pictures on VT, and than asked my permission to use it. No monetary benefit though!

• Intro Updated Feb 19, 2013

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!