"Over the Edge!" besal's Profile
On a return flight from Islamabad last year, my daughter wanted to see the cockpit. On visiting the cockpit, the captain of the plane was very generous and allowed my daughter to sit on his seat and feel the controls. Moments will live for ever.
To know how you can also get this feeling on your next visit to Karachi, see my tip in things to do - Fly The Plane
Yup, I got couple of photos published in The Wall Street Journal's PURSUIT section on Sept 1, 2007. The picture on the left was used on the cover page, and the article, about Pakistan's Unlikely Hot Spot - Coco's Den, used a night picture of the outside facade of the building. You can read the article here. The photo used is titled Coco's (3rd photo in the article).
They found the pictures on VT, and than asked my permission to use it. No monetary benefit though!
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 267 Reviews
- 946 Photos
- 4 Countries
- 20 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (25)
- Posted in Travel Islamabad Forum "Re: Travel cost"
updated their Profile Page "Over the Edge!"
- Commented on picek's profile page
- Wrote a Review Biking in the Salt ranges in Khewra Sports & Outdoors
- Uploaded a Photo to "Biking in the Salt ranges"
- updated a Khewra Travel Page "Khewra's Salt Mines"
- Uploaded a Video to Khewra
- besal and arshadthetrekker are now friends.
PhotosSee All Photos (946)
VideosSee All Videos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Karachi Intro, 76 reviews, 307 photos, 3 travelogues
- Thatta Intro, 20 reviews, 80 photos, 5 travelogues
- Khewra Intro, 18 reviews, 50 photos
- Islamabad Intro, 11 reviews, 51 photos, 1 travelogue
- Taxila Intro, 16 reviews, 45 photos
- Gwadar Intro, 11 reviews, 46 photos
- Kirthar Range Intro, 12 reviews, 45 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Naran Intro, 25 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Muzaffarabad Intro, 10 reviews, 37 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hunza Intro, 12 reviews, 34 photos