"2013, ENGLAND, LUNDY, THE MAGIC FINAL DESTINATION" Orkaena's Profile
My son and I dropped by the island of LUNDY to pay a visit to our friend John Gayton.
Great was the surprise when we discovered a wonderful place that exceeded all expectations. A beautiful and quiet place, where the owners of the space and time are the silence and the birds, the wild beauty of the landscape, and the music of the sea. If we add to all the wonderful hospitality of John and his exquisite meals, then we have the perfect combination to enjoy an unforgettable time. Thanks a lot John!
Of course, the trip to Lundy is not so direct neither easy to discover, first of all we arrived to LONDON flying from the Patagonia, Argentina, where we started this exciting adventure.
After a couple of days wandering the Big Metropolis we moved to ILFRACOMBE where we stayed three days more, this port on de Bristol Channel is the "shuttle departure point" to the Lundy island.
Of course, such a looong journey like this started in the Patagonia means a more or less 30.000 kilometers round trip, in consequence we were absolutely decided to take advantage continuing our adventure in PARIS and REIMS craving for a bit of the charming french spirit and their awesome champagne.
Hi John! Greetings from the Patagonia! I miss your british breakfast... come here soon!
This is the view walking from the Lighthouse to the house of John, this morning the sun was shining as a "farewell", after two days of cold wind and dark rainy sky. Fantastic.
Portugal is a land of warm experiences, and the hospitality is one of their most outstanding faces. Add excellent meals, wines and a gang of friends laughing around you and you obtain an memory made of joy.
As I told in my previous Euromeet at Santorini, wonderful people coming from the four extremes of the globe, then perhaps the "Euromeet" title is not enough. A global meeting done by people that love people. Bemvindos!
The Big One in action!! Giampiero showing us how to dance a passionate tango with a red rose and... a beer
Some esoteric facts happened in this VT meeting, suddenly the dark clouds started to open and a bright ray of light get blind the poor human beings... as a cosmic presence with his characteristic ring of sanctity over his head he appeared dancing and taking pictures above a table, someones said that just floating... Saint DAO is here!!
Can you imagine a VT party without this people??? I bet you not, Claus, Sara, Raz and Dao trying to evade the papparazis after dinner...
Give up Cascais! you are surrounded by our unbeatable Task Force!
Oh, well, not so tremendously unbeatable... just a bit drunk.
Top Travel Pages
Explore the World
- Subic Hotels
- Las Vegas Hotels
- Makati Hotels
- Cagayan de Oro City Hotels
- Bacolod City Hotels
- Niagara Falls Hotels
- Boracay Island Hotels
- Baclaran Hotels
- Karachi Hotels
- Paris Hotels
- Munnar Hotels
- Pengkalan Balak Hotels
- Coron Hotels
- Ipoh Hotels
- Portland Hotels
- Broad Ripple Hotels
- St. John's Hotels
- Boon Lay Hotels
- Apostle Islands Hotels
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 284 Reviews
- 865 Photos
- 8 Countries
- 26 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
- Commented on Trekki's profile page
- Orkaena and isolatedpawn are now friends.
- Wrote a Review A TRANQUIL BEAUTY IN THE MIDDLE OF PARIS about Jardin des Tuileries in Paris Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "A TRANQUIL BEAUTY IN THE MIDDLE OF PARIS"
updated their Personal Page "GREECE - year 2001"
- updated a Paris Travelogue "PARIS FROM THE SEINE"
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: I hope Hundwalder is ok."
PhotosSee All Photos (865)
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 20 reviews, 92 photos, 5 travelogues
- London Intro, 18 reviews, 49 photos
- Reims Intro, 10 reviews, 54 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Puerto Madryn Intro, 17 reviews, 47 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cusco Intro, 15 reviews, 44 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nisos Sifnos Intro, 15 reviews, 42 photos, 5 travelogues
- Athens Intro, 14 reviews, 41 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Puerto Pirámides Intro, 12 reviews, 43 photos, 5 travelogues
- Neuquén Intro, 24 reviews, 30 photos
- Santorini Island Intro, 17 reviews, 36 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Hotels
- 22479 Reviews - 55020 Photos
- Fort Lauderdale Hotels
- 659 Reviews - 1389 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2702 Reviews - 7926 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23320 Reviews - 48909 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15643 Reviews - 31276 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 2028 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 894 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3724 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3098 Reviews - 5880 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 780 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2058 Reviews - 3874 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12024 Reviews - 26762 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10315 Reviews - 22905 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7829 Reviews - 20234 Photos