"MENDOZA, HOLY LAND" Provincia de Mendoza by Orkaena
Provincia de Mendoza Travel Guide: 560 reviews and 1,421 photos
The province of Mendoza is located at the west central territory of the republic, where the Cordillera de los Andes (orogenic system that begins in Alaska ending in Tierra del Fuego) reachs the highest levels of the whole Americas with Aconcagua mount, 6.959 meters.
The weather is continental, dry and sunny in summer, and the air is extremely limpid.
Mendoza is famous because his high quality red wines, even improving grapes that in other countries don't produce good wines. The malbec is the best example.
Malbec grapes in France only reach regular qualities wines.
But in Mendoza reachs the best expression in the whole world.
Soil, sun, low humidity and the height over the sea level. Between 700 and 1.000 meters.
Mendoza offers a lot of unexplored places, places where the man couldn't modify yet the natural environment.
I mean, nobody or only few people was there.
The south of the province is the best choice for those that like experiences in a wild geography, of course, don't expect first world services or even cell phone signal....
- Pros:Incredible mountains, excellent weather, and the best wine... a lot of
- Cons:mmh.... may be cause is in Argentina... for someones...:-))
- In a nutshell:The perfect junction between blue sky, mountains and hospitality
Orkaena's Related Pages
Provincia de Mendoza Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Awesome Mendoza!"
- "Mendoza - Tierra del Sol y del buen vino :-)"
- "SKIING AT LAS LENAS (Las Leñas)"
- "SCL to Mendoza by Bus - Great Nature Cinema"
- "Argentina TL 2004/2005 - Part 2 (Dec24 ff)"
- "My favourite places in Mendoza!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Provincia de Mendoza
- Hotels in Provincia de Mendoza
- Transportation in Provincia de Mendoza
- Nightlife in Provincia de Mendoza
- Restaurants in Provincia de Mendoza
- Shopping in Provincia de Mendoza
- Warnings and Dangers in Provincia de Mendoza
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Provincia de Mendoza
- 1 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Provincia de Mendoza?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Provincia de Mendoza
Photos in Provincia de MendozaSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 17 reviews, 48 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Puerto Madryn Intro, 17 reviews, 47 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cusco Intro, 15 reviews, 44 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nisos Sifnos Intro, 15 reviews, 42 photos, 5 travelogues
- Athens Intro, 14 reviews, 41 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Puerto Pirámides Intro, 12 reviews, 43 photos, 5 travelogues
- Neuquén Intro, 24 reviews, 30 photos
- Santorini Island Intro, 17 reviews, 36 photos, 3 travelogues
- Aracaju Intro, 12 reviews, 35 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lundy Island Intro, 5 reviews, 35 photos, 2 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (95)
Top Provincia de Mendoza hotels
- Mendoza Hotels
- 395 Reviews - 1034 Photos
- Uspallata Hotels
- 6 Reviews - 17 Photos
- Chacras de Coria Hotels
- 10 Hotels
- Tupungato Hotels
- 1 Review - 34 Photos
- San Rafael Hotels
- 22 Reviews - 51 Photos
- San Martín Hotels
- See nearby hotels
- Puente del Inca Hotels
- 16 Reviews - 43 Photos
- Cordillera de los Penitentes Hotels
- 1 Review - 5 Photos
- Malargüe Hotels
- 2 Reviews - 1 Photo
- Agrelo Hotels
- 1 Hotel