"ONCE UPON A TIME..." Provincia del Neuquén by Orkaena
Provincia del Neuquén Travel Guide: 136 reviews and 415 photos
The Neuquen Province was a former aboriginal kingdom, and because is located at the northwest of the Patagonia is one of the firsts territories limits with the Province of Mendoza, the opposite side of the coin because Mendoza is one of the oldest argentinian provinces with more than 430 years of history.
Then, when the strong argentine army started his "Desert Campaign" against the indians the last decades of the XIX century in his intend of conquering the whole Patagonia, Neuquen was "honored" being the initial target of this bloody ethnical cleansing.
Today, this young province is one of the most modern an progressive among the other argentine provinces, rich indeed, inhabited by young people mostly emigrated from other provinces of the country and even foreigners, plenty of natural resources and an incredible beauty, even despite his dramatic contrast between the wet forest of the mountains and the dry desert.
At last, welcome to my Neuquen Pages, enjoy.
- Pros:Beautiful, almost pure nature, kind people.
- Cons:Touristic services should be improved.
- In a nutshell:A Nutshell in itself, with a delicious fruit inside.
Orkaena's Related Pages
Provincia del Neuquén Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Provincia del Neuquén
- Hotels in Provincia del Neuquén
- Transportation in Provincia del Neuquén
- Nightlife in Provincia del Neuquén
- Restaurants in Provincia del Neuquén
- Shopping in Provincia del Neuquén
- Warnings and Dangers in Provincia del Neuquén
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Provincia del Neuquén
- 45 Reviews
- 75 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Provincia del Neuquén?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Provincia del Neuquén
Photos in Provincia del NeuquénSee All Photos (75)
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 20 reviews, 92 photos, 5 travelogues
- London Intro, 18 reviews, 49 photos
- Reims Intro, 10 reviews, 54 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Puerto Madryn Intro, 17 reviews, 47 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cusco Intro, 15 reviews, 44 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nisos Sifnos Intro, 15 reviews, 42 photos, 5 travelogues
- Athens Intro, 14 reviews, 41 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Puerto Pirámides Intro, 12 reviews, 43 photos, 5 travelogues
- Neuquén Intro, 24 reviews, 30 photos
- Santorini Island Intro, 17 reviews, 36 photos, 3 travelogues