"Paradise on Earth" Zihuatanejo by Brehone
Zihuatanejo Travel Guide: 52 reviews and 137 photos
My husband and I spent our honeymoon at Zihuataenjo. Our goal was to choose a beach destination where we could get tan, swim and be lazy! Zihuat was our perfect solution. Our hotel was beautiful, the food was wonderful and the beach was amazing. However, August was an extremely hot month to go! The upscale was that there were actually very few tourists.
- Pros:beautiful beaches, no fast food restuarants or anything "Americanized"
- Cons:Summer months are very hot, nice hotels are a long walk from town.
- In a nutshell:A very nice place to visit to get the real Mexico experience.
The markets and restaurants in Zihuat are very interesting to browse. I especially liked the market near the water... more travel advice
Brehone's Related Pages
Zihuatanejo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Andy' s Refuge of the Shawshank Redemption"
- "A winter paradise..."
- "ZIhuatanejo, Mexico"
- "Friendly people and beautiful town!"
- "Paradise on Earth"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Zihuatanejo
- Hotels in Zihuatanejo
- Transportation in Zihuatanejo
- Nightlife in Zihuatanejo
- Restaurants in Zihuatanejo
- Shopping in Zihuatanejo
- Warnings and Dangers in Zihuatanejo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Zihuatanejo
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Zihuatanejo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Zihuatanejo
Top 10 Pages
- Seattle Intro, 14 reviews, 12 photos
- Paris Intro, 13 reviews, 12 photos
- New York City Intro, 13 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Seaside Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Rome Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Ocean Shores Intro, 1 review, 9 photos
- Venice Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Interlaken Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Palm Springs Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos