"Visiting Venice" Venice by Brehone
Venice Travel Guide: 8,203 reviews and 21,709 photos
I've been to Venice twice and both times I've been in awe of what an incredible place it is. There really is no place on earth (that I know of) like it. No cars, just people and pets strolling along cobblestone streets or over bridges.
The only down note is that both times I have been to Venice they have decided to go on strike (trains or planes) on the day I was scheduled to leave.
- Pros:Gelato, Walking, St. Mark's, Realto Bridge
No trip to Venice is complete without a view of the Grand Canal. The Realto Bridge crosses over and provides you with... more travel advice
Burano is the island of Lace. The buildings are more colorful than those of Venice and the island is much smaller. Just... more travel advice
Brehone's Related Pages
Venice Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Wandering around Venice with Suvanki"
- "Amore eterno per Venezia la Serenissima :-)"
- "Venice – the City of Art"
- "Vacations in Venice"
- "MERAVIGLIOSA VENEZIA"
- "Giacomo CASANOVA"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Venice
- Hotels in Venice
- Transportation in Venice
- Nightlife in Venice
- Restaurants in Venice
- Shopping in Venice
- Warnings and Dangers in Venice
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Venice
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 5 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Venice?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Venice
Top 10 Pages
- Seattle Intro, 14 reviews, 12 photos
- Paris Intro, 13 reviews, 12 photos
- New York City Intro, 13 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Seaside Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Rome Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Ocean Shores Intro, 1 review, 9 photos
- Venice Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Interlaken Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Palm Springs Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos