"Home of my Auntie Cook" Didsbury by cybercutie
Didsbury Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 1 photos
Hmmm....well, this is a very quaint, mellow town, with the main attraction being the Didsbury swimming pool and the mini-main street that you can walk through in about 10 minutes.
The best time to go is in Winter, because there are big hills around and sledding on crazy carpets is a blast. In the summer, after a swim, you will find yourself wondering what to do with the rest of your day. Everyone knows everyone, and that adds to its charm, and it is 45 minutes from Calgary, so you are not to far from civilization...
- Pros:Great to relax and enjoy life
- Cons:Relaxing is only fun for so long...
- In a nutshell:If it appeals, check it out!
cybercutie's Related Pages
Didsbury Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Didsbury
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Didsbury?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Didsbury
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Calgary Intro, 39 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Guadalajara Intro, 23 reviews, 21 photos
- Punta Cana Intro, 12 reviews, 15 photos
- Puerto Vallarta Intro, 11 reviews, 11 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Oaxaca de Juárez Intro, 10 reviews, 4 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Guanajuato Intro, 8 reviews, 6 photos
- Dominican Republic Intro, 6 reviews, 5 photos
- Banff Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Sicamous Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos