"Alberta's Tropical Paradise" Sylvan Lake by cybercutie
Sylvan Lake Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 37 photos
This is the place all Albertans go to at least once during the summer, to swim at the beach, camp, and boat. It is like the poor mans Caribbean, some would say...
Many people have cabins here, especially families who want to feel like they are getting away without being too far from home.
- Pros:vacation feel, great place for watersports
- Cons:Can be loud at night during summer...party area
- In a nutshell:Alberta's budget vacation
cybercutie's Related Pages
Sylvan Lake Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Markerville - Interesting area near Sylvan Lake"
- "Alberta's Tropical Paradise"
- "Beach resort of Alberta"
- "Sylvan Lake"
- "SYLVAN LAKE"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sylvan Lake
- Hotels in Sylvan Lake
- Restaurants in Sylvan Lake
- Warnings and Dangers in Sylvan Lake
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sylvan Lake
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Sylvan Lake?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sylvan Lake
Photos in Sylvan LakeSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Calgary Intro, 39 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Guadalajara Intro, 23 reviews, 21 photos
- Punta Cana Intro, 12 reviews, 15 photos
- Puerto Vallarta Intro, 11 reviews, 11 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Guanajuato Intro, 8 reviews, 6 photos
- Oaxaca de Juárez Intro, 10 reviews, 4 photos
- Dominican Republic Intro, 6 reviews, 5 photos
- Banff Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Sicamous Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos