"2003: A World Odyssey" sanger's Profile

My God... It's full of Countries!

Five years ago I made a decision to jump off the rat race treadmill and spend more quality time with myself instead of the office desk. Then finally, last year I decided to pursue my dream of quitting my job and spending a year travelling the world. Well it seems that a year is barely enough time to scratch the surface of this big world of ours but what I did scratch is (or will be soon) presented here. I hope you will find the information useful and maybe even entertaining.

My monthly email updates from my 2003 trip are available the Personal Albums section below.

Btw, I plan to move most of my online photos here but for now you can view then at photos.yahoo.com/sanger64.

2004

This summer I'll be travelling to Europe for a reunion with many of the fabulous friends I made travelling though India and Nepal and then in the Fall I'm planning on spending two months in Eastern Turkey, Iran, Syria, Lebanon.

• Intro Updated Apr 27, 2004

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
sanger's Profile Photo

sanger

“Life is not measured by the number of breaths your take but by the number of moments that take your breath away.”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.