"2003: A World Odyssey" sanger's Profile
Five years ago I made a decision to jump off the rat race treadmill and spend more quality time with myself instead of the office desk. Then finally, last year I decided to pursue my dream of quitting my job and spending a year travelling the world. Well it seems that a year is barely enough time to scratch the surface of this big world of ours but what I did scratch is (or will be soon) presented here. I hope you will find the information useful and maybe even entertaining.
My monthly email updates from my 2003 trip are available the Personal Albums section below.
Btw, I plan to move most of my online photos here but for now you can view then at photos.yahoo.com/sanger64.
This summer I'll be travelling to Europe for a reunion with many of the fabulous friends I made travelling though India and Nepal and then in the Fall I'm planning on spending two months in Eastern Turkey, Iran, Syria, Lebanon.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 3 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 2 Countries
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- sanger and Marie-France are now friends.
- Wrote a Review Friendliest staff and best variety in town. in Ploiesti Restaurants
- Posted in Travel Huaraz Forum "Trekking around Cordillera Blanca"
updated their Personal Page "Email Travel Diary - China, Mongolia, SE Asia"
- Commented on Marie-France's profile page
- updated a Turkey Travelogue "Western Turkey - Group Journal"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Email Travel Diary - China, Mongolia, SE Asia"