"Two weeks living in Zhongshan" Zhongshan by Kache
Zhongshan Travel Guide: 23 reviews and 52 photos
Two weeks in Zhongshan is quite a long time there. City's not very special.
All other westerns we met were there on business or lived and worked there..
There are couple of nice things to see and do anyway. For example pedestrian shopping street near Qi-river. Shops there are more expensive than on side streets but when compared to Macau or Hong Kong, everything is cheap in Zhongshan!
- Pros:It's not a tourist trap!
- Cons:Most cities in South China look the same
If you're traveling somewhere in South-China you could make a stop in Zhongshan if you like to avoid tourist traps -this... more travel advice
Kache's Related Pages
Zhongshan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Zhongshan - Home of Dr. Sun Yat Sen's Memorial"
- "Two weeks living in Zhongshan"
- "Zhongshan visit"
- "Zhongshan, Guangdong Province"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Zhongshan
- Hotels in Zhongshan
- Transportation in Zhongshan
- Restaurants in Zhongshan
- Shopping in Zhongshan
- Warnings and Dangers in Zhongshan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Zhongshan
- 3 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Zhongshan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Zhongshan
Top 5 Pages
- Bratislava Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Zhongshan Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Macao Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Crete Island 1 review
No friends yet.