"The glimps of the sea" Top 5 Page for this destination Portoroz by Glorija
Portoroz Travel Guide: 54 reviews and 99 photos
Portoroz is the most vivid and worldly Slovenian tourist centre of Slovenian coast. Development of this tourist site started in 19th century when wholesome of mud from the nearby saltpans was discovered. This place is interesting in every season of the year - tourist infrastructure is very high developed. Fairy countryside with pleasant climate, many modern hotels, swimming baths with salt water, casino... are a good base for a rest. Local airport enables a quick access from all parts of Europe. Marine nearby is a safe shelter and base for a nautical tourism.
Casino Portorož is known far and wide. It is known for its classic games and 300 contemporary slot machine games. It is... more travel advice
Just jump into the water and let yourself be free :) But I advise you this only in summer time. Cose other months the... more travel advice
Glorija's Related Pages
Portoroz Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "seaside betonville"
- "The glimps of the sea"
- "A touristressort before the season"
- "Golden Drum Festival"
- "-PORTOROZ-heaven on earth"
- "A Beach (?)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Portoroz
- Hotels in Portoroz
- Transportation in Portoroz
- Nightlife in Portoroz
- Restaurants in Portoroz
- Shopping in Portoroz
- Warnings and Dangers in Portoroz
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Portoroz
- 6 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Portoroz?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Portoroz
Photos in PortorozSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Chicago Intro, 21 reviews, 46 photos, 1 travelogue
- Indonesia Intro, 14 reviews, 41 photos, 3 travelogues
- Thailand Intro, 9 reviews, 35 photos, 3 travelogues
- Ljubljana Intro, 19 reviews, 21 photos
- Novalja Intro, 11 reviews, 23 photos
- Vatican City Intro, 8 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Malaysia Intro, 10 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bangkok Intro, 9 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Uyuni Intro, 6 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rome Intro, 7 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue