"You wanna party?? Then this is tha place 2be!" Novalja by Glorija

Novalja Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 47 photos

Best clubbing ever

I have been thinking of where to go with my girls for a short vacation and decided to organize a 5 day party for us on Croatian coast, island Pag, Novalja. I went with 2 of my friends and have the biggest blast in my life ;)

A short destription about it

From Ljubljana to Pag it takes about 4 and a half hour drive. There are many ways how to get there but it depends if you wanna choose the cheapest, shortest or cosy one. We decided to took the shortest but then realized this was the last thing we were interested about while arriving.

*************************************************

We were camping just near Novalja, camp Strasko. And the beach, every body is talking about - ZRCE - is 3 km away from it. The buses are organized very often and all trough the night and are driving from Novalja to Zrce. You can even walk it is not far away and since so many people are visiting it is impossible to loose cose there is always someone going there. Day or night!

There is 4 different clubs located on the beach Zrce. Two of them have swimming pools and happening is very loud. Mostly house, commercial house and dance is possible to hear on the beach Zrce, although when the dark came we were able to move around even on some r&b beats.

World famouse DJs

Each day from monday to monday the happening on Zrce beach is big. You can choose from variety of DJs and dance till the morning and further ;)

::...:::...::::..:::..::::.::::......::..::...:::...::...:::..::...::...:::..::::.....:::...:::...:::....

I would say there is around 5 000 people on Zrce beach each night. You can be there even on day time but I was feeling a little hot since there is almost no shade exept if you bring one along for yourself. But coctails with lots and lots of alcohol repair every little thing that bothers you. They serve a one liter coctails. Did I forgot to mention you cannot get bored here?

• In a nutshell:Party and dance the day and night away ...
  • Last visit to Novalja: Jul 2007
  • Intro Updated Jul 23, 2007

• Fen's Profile Photo
    Oct 7, 2007 at 3:30 PM

Really good page Spela, never heard of this place before, but it seems you had a great time!! regards ~fen

• Jul 25, 2007 at 2:26 PM

Wow Spela, this seems to be an excellent and funny vacation spot! Glad you had good time... before your graduation :)

Glorija

“Enjoy the beauty of unknown.”

Badges & Stats in Novalja

Have you been to Novalja?

Latest Activity in Novalja