"Lake titicaca from Bolivian site :)" Lago Titicaca by Glorija
Lago Titicaca Travel Guide: 127 reviews and 367 photos
The lake is a remnant of the ancient inland sea known as Lago Ballivian which covered much of the Altiplano before geological faults and evaporation brought about a drop in the water level. Its average dimensions are 230 km long and 97 km wide. It is one of the world`s higest major lakes.
I have visited lake Titicaca from Peru and from Bolivia and I found it more nice in Bolivia. It was clean and the view of it was magnificant. Although on both sides there were quite a lot of tourists I advise to check the Bolivian Titicaca.
While beeing on the floating island I had a nasty surprise. There was this lady confirming me it was ok I take picture... more travel advice
Children are on your way all the time. In Peru and other South American countries you really meet many children and most... more travel advice
Glorija's Related Pages
Lago Titicaca Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The highest lake and some islands"
- "Totora (3827m)"
- "Exploring Titicaca Lake"
- "Experience Lago Titicaca"
- "A photographer's paradise!"
- "Lake Titicaca"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lago Titicaca
- Hotels in Lago Titicaca
- Transportation in Lago Titicaca
- Nightlife in Lago Titicaca
- Restaurants in Lago Titicaca
- Shopping in Lago Titicaca
- Warnings and Dangers in Lago Titicaca
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lago Titicaca
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Lago Titicaca?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lago Titicaca
Photos in Lago TiticacaSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Chicago Intro, 21 reviews, 46 photos, 1 travelogue
- Indonesia Intro, 14 reviews, 41 photos, 3 travelogues
- Thailand Intro, 9 reviews, 35 photos, 3 travelogues
- Ljubljana Intro, 19 reviews, 21 photos
- Novalja Intro, 11 reviews, 23 photos
- Vatican City Intro, 8 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Malaysia Intro, 10 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bangkok Intro, 9 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Uyuni Intro, 6 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rome Intro, 7 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue