"What an interesting and safe city" Bangkok by Glorija
Bangkok Travel Guide: 10,597 reviews and 24,012 photos
I can admit I was suprise since Bangkok is quite tidy and roads are good too. I like to enjoy the view of the street at night and busy roads in Bangkok were something totaly diffrent from what I am used to watch.
Nice view I could say ... this is while walking around recycling Budha. I noticed nice waterfall which looked as refresment you can jump into. But unfortunatelly swimming is not alowed.
- Pros:Nice, friendly and very safe.
- Cons:Hot and again hot!
- In a nutshell:Great city to share it with kids.
If someone has never been in Bangkok before than I would suggest to stay 3 days and explore it totaly. All the things I... more travel advice
This year I was flying with Turkish airlines with Airbus. I prefer boeing but since there was no other option we have... more travel advice
Glorija's Related Pages
Bangkok Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bangkok, Krung Thep - The best of"
- "tHe Bangkok in my mind.."
- "Heightened Senses X 2"
- "Links to Street Maps: Finding Your Way"
- "Bangkok - Which Means "Straw Hat!""
- "Fantastic Bangkok"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bangkok
- Hotels in Bangkok
- Transportation in Bangkok
- Nightlife in Bangkok
- Restaurants in Bangkok
- Shopping in Bangkok
- Warnings and Dangers in Bangkok
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bangkok
- 9 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 6 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Bangkok?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bangkok
Top 10 Pages
- Chicago Intro, 21 reviews, 46 photos, 1 travelogue
- Indonesia Intro, 14 reviews, 41 photos, 3 travelogues
- Thailand Intro, 9 reviews, 35 photos, 3 travelogues
- Ljubljana Intro, 19 reviews, 21 photos
- Novalja Intro, 11 reviews, 23 photos
- Vatican City Intro, 8 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Malaysia Intro, 10 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bangkok Intro, 9 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Uyuni Intro, 6 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rome Intro, 7 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue