"Plainsboro, New Jersey" Plainsboro by SmileyLeSa
Plainsboro Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 13 photos
I recently moved and no longer live in Plainsboro. (Only one town over.) However, Plainsboro will always be hometown to me. I lived there for over 20 years. Went to High School there and infact currently work in Plainsboro.
Plainsboro offers many great parks, walking and running trails, baseball and softball fields and basketball courts.
The Plainsboro of twenty five ago, no longer looks like the Plainsboro of today. Plainsboro as the name implies has lots of farm lands which has been handed down from generation to generation. Many farm fields and orchards still proliferate on the land of Plainsboro today. However, much of that has been over taken by townhouse developments, commercial property, and new school buildings to accomodate the booming populalation.
Princeton Collection? Gentry? Brittany? Ashford? Hunter's Glen? Ravens Crest? Deer Creek? Hampshire?
What are all those you might ask? The list actually goes on, and has grown over the years. Thats how everyone is known, by what development they live in. I'm sure it still holds true today. I know it did when I was a kid.
Who would have ever thought? Remember, Elsie the Cow. The Borden Milk Cow. I believe a cow image is still on packages of... more travel advice
One of the many parks in Plainsboro. The Mill Pond Park is very scenic with a lake. The Mill Pond Park has a nice 2 mile... more travel advice
SmileyLeSa's Related Pages
Plainsboro Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Plainsboro
- Hotels in Plainsboro
- Restaurants in Plainsboro
- Shopping in Plainsboro
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Plainsboro
- 10 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Plainsboro?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Plainsboro
Photos in PlainsboroSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- San Francisco Intro, 16 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- India Intro, 11 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Budapest Intro, 17 reviews, 18 photos
- Philadelphia Intro, 12 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kiev Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Princeton Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Plainsboro Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos
- Atlanta Intro, 9 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Amritsar Intro, 7 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Las Vegas Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos