"Stop 1 - New Found Land" Channel-Port aux Basques by caranow
Channel-Port aux Basques Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 12 photos
A great taste of small town Newfoundland! Check out the Thai restaurant and stop at The Club to meet the locals (don’t worry you’ll find it… there is only one) for a the best dollar value stay at Shark Cove Inn, fully furnished 2 bedroom apartment for $75.00 a night, owners are friendly and very accommodating when the ferry is late (even 2 am late). The views are awesome but every view in this province is!
- Pros:quaint and beautiful
- Cons:no fine dinning
- In a nutshell:best way to get on the Island !
caranow's Related Pages
Channel-Port aux Basques Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Channel-Port aux Basques, Newfoundland, Canada"
- "Hitchhiking across Newfoundland"
- "Stop 1 - New Found Land"
- "Channel-Port aux Basques / Rose Blanche Lighthouse"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Channel-Port aux Basques
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Channel-Port aux Basques?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Channel-Port aux Basques
Top PagesSee All Travel Pages (3)
No friends yet.