Finchley Transportation Tips by Kap2
Finchley Transportation: 1 reviews and 3 photos
Finchley Central is your gateway to Finchley: Church End, Ballards Lane, Avenue House and grounds, La Deliverance (the Naked Lady!), College Farm, and all the delights of this area....
there are two entrances one on Station Road (where you'll find a cafe, barber shop, newsagent etc...) and the main entrance onto to the mini-roundabout and car park entrances.... don't get confused..... there are many such confused people who have never made it back....
One man, who tried to limit confusion on the Underground newtork was Harry Beck, the inventor of the Tube map, urban traveller everywhere, have made their lives easier by this man who often started and finished his journey at Finchley Central...
a simple idea..... for all travellers.
Other Contact: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Har
More Reviews (16)
Kap2's Related Pages
Finchley Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Finchley
- Transportation in Finchley
- Nightlife in Finchley
- Restaurants in Finchley
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Finchley
- 17 Reviews
- 50 Photos
- 5 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Finchley?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Finchley
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 37 reviews, 61 photos, 2 travelogues
- Moscow Intro, 18 reviews, 72 photos, 5 travelogues
- Finchley Intro, 17 reviews, 50 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Irkutsk Intro, 13 reviews, 15 photos
- Belfast Intro, 5 reviews, 13 photos
- Riga Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brussels Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos
- Novokuznetsk Intro, 13 photos, 2 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos
- Bedrichov Intro, 12 photos, 2 travelogues