"Ecclectic and full of colour" Bergen by sifrim
Bergen Travel Guide: 930 reviews and 2,368 photos
We stayed quite a short time in Bergen, only one and half days and most likely we saw just a part of what it has to offer, but even so, we enjoyed every moment.
Maybe the colour, or the sun light (yes, unbelievable, but we saw the sun!), or the people, or the music festival or, most likely, all of these left us fond memories and maybe we'll come back sometime.
They is a lot of colour in Bergen. We let us lost on the streets, admiring the buildings.
There are also parks, and a trip on mount Fl?yen with the funicular offers a splendid perspective over Bergen and the fjords.
Also a visit to the Aquarium is worth the effort, mainly because of the seals and the pinguins.
Included in the UNESCO's list of world heritage of history and culture, the wharf is a lovely view, apart from it's... more travel advice
sifrim's Related Pages
Bergen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bergen - The city between the seven mountains"
- "The sunshine city of blue sky, blue sea, blue eyes"
- "Bergen in Norway"
- "The Fjord' Capital City"
- "Welcome to the land of the Vikings!"
- "Bergen in Fall"
- "Bergen, Norway"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bergen
- Hotels in Bergen
- Transportation in Bergen
- Nightlife in Bergen
- Restaurants in Bergen
- Shopping in Bergen
- Warnings and Dangers in Bergen
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bergen
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Bergen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bergen
Photos in BergenSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Helsinki Intro, 17 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Beijing Intro, 9 reviews, 5 photos
- Dublin Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Lappi Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Guangzhou Intro, 7 reviews, 4 photos
- Oslo Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Predeal Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Prague Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Bergen Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Flåm Intro, 1 review, 4 photos