"It's a beautiful world, after all..." sifrim's Profile
Borned in Romania, in Tulcea - a lovely city by the Danube, I have been dreaming of travelling since I was a child.
In 2001 I started to work in Helsinki, and the world gates were opened to me.
I adopted Finland as my second country, falling in love with its incredible blue sky, with its long,long winters, with its bright summers, with magical Lapland, I even started to learn the language (and it's not easy, believe me! :).
Thank you for visiting these pages. I tried to restore in them a humble part of the charm of so many beautiful places I have been given the chance to see. And I really hope you'll enjoy them.
During these three years I had the chance to visit places I dreamed of, places I never thought I've ever visit, and every place left unforgettable memories in my heart.
2002 - Lapland
Incredible, silent, magical! The midnight sun, the reindeers, the lakes, the sky, the open space.
April, 2003 - Paris
I loved Paris even before meeting it. And when I had the chance to spend one week there, it was incredible.
September, 2003 - Norway
Another incredible experience, with the fjords
October, 2003 - Dublin
Lovely city, with generous sun. Even the rain had it's own charm
March, 2004 - China
One week it's hardly enough to see much of it, but enough to get a taste. The Forbidden City, the cantonese cuisine, the people...
April, 2004 - Great Britain
One day in London, 3 in Reading. Enjoying swan's company, the walks along Thames.
May, 2004 - Prague
Enjoyed the city, its architecture, churches, parks
May, 2004 - Boat trip from Helsinki to Stockholm and 8 hours in Stockholm
Definitely, the time spent in Stockholm was way too short, and only opened the apetite for visiting it more thoroughly. But the whole trip was great.
Munich,Heidelberg, Zel am See, Salzburg, Venice - in August
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 68 Reviews
- 85 Photos
- 10 Countries
- 15 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- sifrim and Dariana are now friends.
- created a Kolkata (Calcutta) Travel Page "Kolkata, a city of contrasts"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Kolkata, a city of contrasts"
- Wrote a Review Modern hotel, in Kolkata (Calcutta) Hotels
- Commented on Dariana's profile page
- Posted in Travel Judetul Sibiu Forum "Re: Re: medieval art festival in..."
updated their Profile Page "It's a beautiful world, after all..."
PhotosSee All Photos (85)
Top 10 Pages
- Helsinki Intro, 17 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Beijing Intro, 9 reviews, 5 photos
- Dublin Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Lappi Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Guangzhou Intro, 7 reviews, 4 photos
- Oslo Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Predeal Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Prague Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Bergen Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Flåm Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Paris Hotels
- 22161 Reviews - 53866 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3079 Reviews - 5774 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15523 Reviews - 30893 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23058 Reviews - 47256 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 11941 Reviews - 26470 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1927 Reviews - 3713 Photos
- Myrtle Beach Hotels
- 319 Reviews - 425 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8346 Reviews - 17013 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 1908 Reviews - 4459 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 325 Reviews - 885 Photos
- Toronto Hotels
- 4278 Reviews - 8803 Photos
- Melbourne Hotels
- 3341 Reviews - 7498 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2036 Reviews - 3787 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7630 Reviews - 19467 Photos
- Panama City Beach Hotels
- 193 Reviews - 288 Photos