Liège Hotel Tips by Nemorino Top 5 Page for this destination
Liège Hotels: 848 reviews and 19 photos
1. Hôtel Husa de la Couronne
This hotel has a funny name but an unbeatable location, not only right in front of the new railroad station but directly across from the new Bike Point in the station building.
I asked for and got a quiet room, and everything was clean and orderly so I was quite satisfied.
There was a different price each night, but they averaged out to 65.17 Euros per night, which is not exorbitant. Breakfast was not included and was listed as costing 15 Euros per person, which is much more than I am willing to pay, but when I got there it turned out there was also something called an “Express Breakfast” for six Euros, meaning you could only go to the buffet once and not go back for seconds.
Second photo: Here you can see how close the hotel is to the station, and also that the immediate neighborhood is an unattractive jumble of accidental architecture.
Third photo: When I rented my bicycle for three days at the Bike Point I asked if it would be safe to leave the bike overnight in the bicycle storage room at the station (locked of course) and they said the storage room was not guarded so it might be a better idea to ask at the hotel if I could leave it there. I asked at reception and they said I could simply take the bike up to my room, as long as it wasn’t full of mud. I said the bike was wet but not muddy, so I took it up (in the larger of the two elevators) and kept it in my room for two of the three nights. On the third night to save time I decided to leave it in the storage room in the station after all, which was also fine.
>>Back to my Liège intro page>>
Address: Place des Guillemins 11, 4000 Liège, Belgium
Comparison: about average
Directions: GPS 50°37'32.82" North; 5°33'58.48" East
Phone: +32 (4) 340.30.00
More Reviews (32)
Nemorino's Related Pages
Liège Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "In the footsteps (or wagon ruts) of Victor Hugo"
- "La Cité Ardente"
- "The Fiery City in Wallonia"
- "Liege, Luttig, Luik"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Liège
- Hotels in Liège
- Transportation in Liège
- Nightlife in Liège
- Restaurants in Liège
- Shopping in Liège
- Warnings and Dangers in Liège
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Liège
- 33 Reviews
- 109 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 23 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (62)
Have you been to Liège?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Liège
- Posted in Travel Paris Forum "Re: What is the best way to see..."
- Commented on one of Nemorino's Liège travel pages
- updated a Liège Travel Page "In the footsteps (or wagon ruts) of Victor Hugo"
- Uploaded a Photo to "In the footsteps (or wagon ruts) of Victor Hugo"
- Wrote a Review Théâtre Royal de Liège in Liège Things to Do
Photos in LiègeSee All Photos (109)
Read real reviews about Liège Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Paris Intro, 358 reviews, 1478 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Frankfurt am Main Intro, 97 reviews, 237 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Copenhagen Intro, 61 reviews, 222 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Verona Intro, 49 reviews, 175 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marseille Intro, 45 reviews, 166 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lyon Intro, 56 reviews, 152 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Toulon Intro, 42 reviews, 156 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Karlsruhe Intro, 32 reviews, 150 photos, 6 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 44 reviews, 125 photos, 1 travelogue
- Zürich Intro, 43 reviews, 126 photos