Lyon Hotel Tips by Nemorino Top 5 Page for this destination
Lyon Hotels: 6,375 reviews and 28 photos
Citadines Lyon Presquile Aparthotel
Since it was the Easter weekend I got a good deal on this apartment-hotel through www.hotel.de -- 81 Euros per night for a studio with a small kitchen. I thought this was a fair price, although I didn’t make much use of the kitchen. Supposedly their normal price is over a hundred Euros, but I suspect that is what the Germans would call a “moon price” which no one actually pays.
Breakfast was optional and cost an extra nine Euros, which I thought was over-priced for a meager buffet, but I took it a couple times anyway because there were no good cafés nearby that were open in the mornings. There are dozens of nice-looking restaurants nearby, but none of them opened before noon, at least not on a holiday weekend.
Address: 2 rue Thomassin, Lyon, Rhone-Alpes, 69002, France
Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: Vélo'v 2025 - Mercière / Ferrandière
Métro A & D Bellecour
GPS 45°45'41.96" North; 4°49'57.59" East
Phone: +33 4 72 40 40 50
More Reviews (55)
- See All New: direct TGV trains from Frankfurt &...
- See All What's allowed
- See All . . . but a few internet cafés still...
- See All Near Villa Lumière
Nemorino's Related Pages
Lyon Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Lyon, the city of Vélo'v"
- "Lyon, Uneso World Heritage"
- "A Well Sited City At The Center of France"
- "J'ADORE ♥ LYON"
- "Former Capital of the Gauls"
- "Une promenade à Lyon"
- "Lyon, city of lights"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lyon
- Hotels in Lyon
- Transportation in Lyon
- Nightlife in Lyon
- Restaurants in Lyon
- Shopping in Lyon
- Warnings and Dangers in Lyon
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lyon
- 56 Reviews
- 152 Photos
- 5 Forum posts
- 24 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (62)
Have you been to Lyon?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lyon
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Donations to websites"
- Commented on one of Nemorino's Lyon tips
- Uploaded a Photo to "New: direct TGV trains from Frankfurt & Strasbourg"
- Wrote a Review New: direct TGV trains from Frankfurt & Strasbourg about Trains & TGV in Lyon Transportation
- updated a Lyon Travel Page "Lyon, the city of Vélo'v"
Read real reviews about Lyon Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Paris Intro, 358 reviews, 1478 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Frankfurt am Main Intro, 97 reviews, 237 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Copenhagen Intro, 61 reviews, 222 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Verona Intro, 49 reviews, 175 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marseille Intro, 45 reviews, 166 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lyon Intro, 56 reviews, 152 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Toulon Intro, 42 reviews, 156 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Karlsruhe Intro, 32 reviews, 150 photos, 6 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 44 reviews, 125 photos, 1 travelogue
- Zürich Intro, 43 reviews, 126 photos
- Basilique Notre Dame de Fourvière- 33 Reviews, 48 Photos
- Vieux Lyon- 24 Reviews, 50 Photos
- Cathédrale St-Jean- 21 Reviews, 39 Photos
- Place Bellecour- 12 Reviews, 19 Photos
- Rhône & Saône Rivers- 9 Reviews, 13 Photos
- Fourvière Hill- 13 Reviews, 21 Photos
- National Opera House- 10 Reviews, 22 Photos
- Place des Terreaux- 10 Reviews, 17 Photos
- Museum of Fine Arts- 9 Reviews, 30 Photos
- Presqu'ile- 9 Reviews, 22 Photos
See All Lyon Things to Do